DIY fashion ideas

loveaestheticsDIYbra-1.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

loveaestheticst-strap.jpg

Just wanted to share this DIY T-strap Bra I made out of my former strapless bra.
It turned out soo cmfortable! Perfect to wear underneath a sheer blouse and the layering possibilities are endless

Is there a way to turn this basic sweater
img8368h.jpg

into this burberry military cardigan?

3a05653fc58f01398d77fc6657d36825e5154241

my photo.
burberry.com

panda collar

I made panda collar a while ago :wink: I copied the panda from the pattern of the plate

Attachments

• DSC_0347.JPG
    DSC_0347.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 2
thanks:smile: yep, but it was wrong as the collar doesn't want to stay in one place and still raises up.

I have to take a picture, but since i saw the low luv body chains, which are kind of expensive... I have been obsessed! so for my birthday we went shopping in paris, and i ended up buying chain and pendants to make myself one. I'm pretty happy with it and it cost me 13 times less! :P :heart:

And exploring bliss lau's creations I want to try making tons more!

i love the bag! I got a very peruvian feeling. What fabric is it`?

my mum's project DIY - colorful clutches :wink:

Attachments

• 567.JPG
    567.JPG
    309 KB · Views: 6
  • 7899.JPG
    7899.JPG
    295.5 KB · Views: 7
Does someone have any idea how to make these pockets?

SOMEONE'STUMBLR & ACNE

I am in love with this section of the forum. And you are doing so much great stuff. I have discovered great blogs too :wink:

I wanted to share with you a clutch that I made myself. It is my first DIY try ever, and I am quite pleased with the result :
1-12.jpg

2-4.jpg

wow it is lovely what material is it?

also your necklace/bracelet is so pretty!!!

Thank you :smile: I had a hard time making it, but you are so happy when you are finished, that it is so worth the time.

It is leather with a snake print on it. It really looks good in real life.
And thank you for my bracelet which is in fact, you are right, a necklace that I wore as a bracelet. I bought it from scooter, which is a french brand I think, but they are no longer making it (bought it 3 years ago at least).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->