Do you like Spain?

do you like spain? Love it, favourite continental country.
what is your favourite city in Spain? Barcelona, loads of stuff to do, vibrant, lots of culture and most importantly, great shopping! :heart:
Have you visit Spain? I have been three times, once to Cordoba, once to Madrid and once to Barcelona.
Do you know spanish stars? (Penelope Cruz, Antonio Banderas, Esther Canadas, Ines Sastre, Pedro Almodovar, Alejandro Amenabar...) I think Penelope Cruz is gorgous, but my boyfriend likes her a little too much.
Do you like spanish food? Not a great fan on the food, tapas is great for a snack but I've never really had a great meal while in Spain.
Do you like spanish music? I prefer Spanish inspired music, things like Shakira, Enrique and I liked Xtina Aguilera's spanish album.

Do you like Spain? Yes, very much so. Im part Spanish myself and I like to think im also part Gitano :wink:

What is you favourite city in Spain? A lot of my family lives near Seville so anywhere in the south is really sweet!

what that you know of Spain? Well I love Flamenco everything about it especially it’s middle eastern influences I know it comes from:

Punjabi singing of India

Persian Zyriab song form

Classical Andalusian Orchestras of the Islamic Empire

Jewish Synagogue Chants

Mozarabic forms such as Zarchyas and Zambra

Arabic Zayal which themselves are the foundation for Fandangos

Andalusian regional folk forms

Western African influences via the slaves of the New World Caribbean, Central and South American colonies. These include Rumba, Garotin, Guajiras, Columbianas etc.

Have you visit Spain? No, unfortunately I haven’t been yet but I plan to, like soon!

Do you know Spanish stars? Paz Vega, Elena Anaya, Rosario Flores, Javier Camara, Marisa Paredes and I love Almodovar!

Do you like Spanish food? Paella, Tortilla de Patatas, Horchata de Almendra, Pan De Horno con vino blanco!! mmmmm

Do you like Spanish music? (The Master) Paco DeLucia, Aurora Vargas, Enrique Morente and Mikel Erentxun!

I liked Spain a lot when I visited...i've only been to Malaga though. I like the laid-back vibe and how time just flies when you're there, we were eating dinner at 1 in the morning and it seriously felt like 6 P.M. The food is great, love paella and tapas.

edit: for Spanish stars, you forgot Javier Bardem, the Spanish Marlon Brando!

Last edited by a moderator:
oooooohhhhhh georgeus :flower:

I see all the people here, know many things for my country.
it's true i forgott Javier Bardem, he was nominated for the Oscars awards two or three years ago.
When i going to the center of Madrid y see many tourist of many countries, and all is very funny.

thaks for all de answer!! :D

do you like spain? I adore Spain
what is your favourite city in Spain? San Sebastian, Pamplona
what that you know of Spain? people, food, music, weather, fiestas -- and FASHION: Cristobal Balenciaga, Sybillia, Paco Rabanne, Manolo blahnik, others I cant think of right now.
Have you visit Spain? yes
Do you know spanish stars? (Penelope Cruz, Antonio Banderas, Esther Canadas, Ines Sastre, Pedro Almodovar, Alejandro Amenabar...)
Do you like spanish food? Yes, but in particular I like the food you find in the Basque region...and merluza, trucha, gambas, bocadillos de tortilla de patata, queso con membrillo, pinchos/tapas, jamon serrano, vino tinto, el jerez, un buen cafecito or chocolate con churros.
Do you like spanish music? Flamenco, Sevillanas, traditional music from Galicia, also Alejandro Sanz, Jarabe de Palo, El Ultimo de la Fila, Mecano...and others.

do you like spain? Yes
what is your favourite city in Spain? Barcelona
what that you know of Spain? The men are fun in bed :wink:
Have you visit Spain? Yes
Do you know spanish stars? (Penelope Cruz, Antonio Banderas, Esther Canadas, Ines Sastre, Pedro Almodovar, Alejandro Amenabar...) Haha, of course
Do you like spanish food? yes, mmm tapas!!
Do you like spanish music? YES, love it.

do you like spain? Yes
what is your favourite city in Spain? marbella by farrr going there this summer :D
what that you know of Spain? history and all the great places to go to have fun, flamenco (used to wear flamenco dresses all the time as a kid :blink: ), blahnik, rabanne, dali
Have you visited Spain? Yes many many times
Do you know spanish stars? penelope cruz, esther canadas, pedro almodovar, victoria abril, luiz cazal, banderas
Do you like spanish food? paella miam miam
Do you like spanish music? gypsy kings yesss

do you like spain? -yes of course
what is your favourite city in Spain?- Barcelona
what that you know of Spain? laid back attiture and easy way of life Have you visit Spain? -yes, all over
Do you know spanish stars? yes, i love penelope cruz and ines sastre. certain people like Eugenia Silva, are not good representation of spain- plastic surgery and greed!
Do you like spanish food?- of course! and drinks!
Do you like spanish music? i am not familiar with traditional spanish music, but latino performers in general are very exciting these days.

do you like spain? Yes - great weather, relatively cheap..nice shoes :P
what is your favourite city in Spain? Barcelona..
what that you know of Spain? Probably not as much as I should know
Have you visit Spain? Yes - Barcelona twice, Sitges, Huesca, Zaragoza and Lanzarote
Do you know spanish stars? (Penelope Cruz, Antonio Banderas, Esther Canadas, Ines Sastre, Pedro Almodovar, Alejandro Amenabar...) Yes to all of the mentioned except the last one.
Do you like spanish food? No not the spanish food I've tasted in Spain..but I do enjoy the tapas bars I've visited in London and Copenhagen
Do you like spanish music? Not really

do you like spain?: Love it!
what is your favourite city in Spain?: Well the only one I've been to is Ali Cante
what that you know of Spain? The cluture and history of the country is very intresting.I love the way of life there
Have you visit Spain? Yes once
Do you know spanish stars? Penelope Cruz, Antonio Banderas, Esther Canadas, Ines Sastre, Pedro Almodovar
Do you like spanish food? Yes but I'm allergic to shellfish so I often can't have paella
Do you like spanish music? I'm not that up on Spanish music but when I was there I heard some and it was good!

do you like spain? Yes!
what is your favourite city in Spain? Haven't been there but will love to go to Pamplona.
what that you know of Spain? A lot, don't have the time to got throguh everything. :D
Have you visit Spain? No :(
Do you know spanish stars? (Penelope Cruz, Antonio Banderas, Esther Canadas, Ines Sastre, Pedro Almodovar, Alejandro Amenabar...) Penelope, Antonio, Pedro, Alejandro Sanz, Rosario, etc...
Do you like spanish food? Love it!
Do you like spanish music? Flamenco :heart:

Que bueno tener una Española en el foro :wink:

Fade to Black said:
I liked Spain a lot when I visited...i've only been to Malaga though. I like the laid-back vibe and how time just flies when you're there, we were eating dinner at 1 in the morning and it seriously felt like 6 P.M. The food is great, love paella and tapas.

edit: for Spanish stars, you forgot Javier Bardem, the Spanish Marlon Brando!

is it hot there?

espanyola said:
and if somebody want to know more, ask to me! :flower:

Have you ever been to Cordoba? or anywhere in the south? Whats it like?

Is the singer Cristian Spanish or South American? He released an album called Azul in 2001... and I :heart: the song Yo Quería soooo much... I heard that song while I was in Chile, but I have some vague memories of hearing he was actually Spanish...? :unsure:

minasdecobre Cristian is South American, he visit Spain many years ago.

I'm sad and surprised, because there are people who think spain is a country for only fiestas and party, Spain is an european country and there are many big professional in Spain, good writters, good doctor, many scientist, i hope in the future the mind of the people are diferent, the spanish don't go all the days to the partys.

:cry:

please, visit http://www.spain.info/

I've never been to Spain myself but what i don't like about it is the abundance of British people practically taking over the country

espanyola said:
minasdecobre Cristian is South American, he visit Spain many years ago.

I'm sad and surprised, because there are people who think spain is a country for only fiestas and party, Spain is an european country and there are many big professional in Spain, good writters, good doctor, many scientist, i hope in the future the mind of the people are diferent, the spanish don't go all the days to the partys.

:cry:

please, visit http://www.spain.info/

Thank you :flower:

You shouldn't worry... I don't think people in general see Spain solely as a party country...

Oh, I feel like I should tell you this.. when I still was in high school I had a part in a play by Federico García Lorca (Bodas de sangre). :woot:

you are very nice, minasdecobre :D

do you know the translation of your nick? :rolleyes:

espanyola said:
you are very nice, minasdecobre :D

do you know the translation of your nick? :rolleyes:

Thx :blush: :flower:

Yep, I know the translation... I like the meaning of it, even though that's not really why I chose to use it as my nick... It's actually a song by one of my fave bands (Calexico)... :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplesilversilversilver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->