Do you like Spain?

do you like spain? Yes!!!!
what is your favourite city in Spain? i've been only in barcelona and love it.
what that you know of Spain? lovely People and places, the "being at home" feeling.
Have you visit Spain? yes.
Do you know spanish stars? Pedro Almodovar fan, + a lot of people - artists and musicians living in Barcelona and Madrid
Do you like spanish food? a lot!
Do you like spanish music? love.

do you like spain? I Loooove Spain!
what is your favourite city in Spain? Madrid (por supuesto)and Salamanca
what that you know of Spain? La movida, the food, the music, the fashion and the people who are so extrovert!!
Have you visit Spain? Yes
Do you know spanish stars? (Penelope Cruz, Antonio Banderas, Esther Canadas, Ines Sastre, Pedro Almodovar, Alejandro Amenabar...). My favourit is Ines Sastre.
Do you like spanish food? I adore it!! I just could eat the "tapas" all day; saladita de pulpo (octopus salade); paella of Valencia; etc etc etc
Do you like spanish music? I like spanish music and my aunt has all cd's of Julio Iglesias! :D

do you like spain? yes its great, i spent a lot of my childhood holidays there and my family owns a house there where my parents practically life now
what is your favourite city in Spain? hmm..... not sure! maybe puerto banus or barcelona!
what that you know of Spain? well......the language is very easy to pick up, the boys have nice bodies although they dont seem to be very tall, and mcchicken sandwich is spanish is 'mcpollo'
Have you visit Spain? i lost count
Do you know spanish stars? (Penelope Cruz, Antonio Banderas, Esther Canadas, Ines Sastre, Pedro Almodovar, Alejandro Amenabar...) i know who those people are but i dont think spain really has any great stars, its much better as a holiday destination and exporter of good foods
Do you like spanish food? paella, fresh sardines, tapas.....sure
Do you like spanish music? you have to be in the right mood for it ie: drunk

Do you like spain? Nope .. never been there, thought you have to think that I live in Costa Rica ands we were one of the forgotten spanish colonies ... all we got from Spain were all the diseases which wiped the native american population, all the gold an jade that could be stolen, and the worst ... the macho culture and deeply deeply rooted catholicism

what is your favourite city in Spain? As stated earlier .. never been there (may visit next year, tho)

what that you know of Spain? "La madre patria" .. a bit of history especially all the conquistadors and a lot about famous painters, I have spanish blood, so I know about the region my family is from (Santander) ... and like the cuisine.

Have you visit Spain? Nope

Do you know spanish stars? Yes ... Victoria Abril being my all time fave and I watch Corazaon Corazon with my mum so..you guess

Do you like spanish food? Yes, I do dig tapas

Do you like spanish music? Nope ... La Oreja de Van Gogh's first album was ok ... and I like Ana Torroja ... I like indie groups like "Mini pierna extra" or "Los focomelos" or "Fangoria"

Somebody know Eugenia Silva? Nope (but the Duque de Feria ... yum!)
Zara? Yup .. there's a store here
Mango? Yes ..store here as well
Seat? (Company of cars) Yes ...
the royal family? Yes .. tho I hate Letizia

do you like spain? I adore Spain
what is your favourite city in Spain? Barcelona, Sevilla, y Toremolinos
what that you know of Spain? The people, the art, the culture, the nightlife, the FOOD, the fashion, La Rambla,
Have you visit Spain? Yes numerous times
Do you know spanish stars? Just the obvious ones.
Do you like spanish food? I was eating Tapas one time, and I didn't know what it was, and th waiter was like - "do you like it?", and I said, its okay - but a little fatty...and he was like "Well, its Tripe"...Ok, so I don't like tripe too much, but I love Tapas in general..and paella.

do you like spain? Yess!!
what is your favourite city in Spain? Madrid, barca, huesca!! Valencia too ooh and Sevilla:blush:
what that you know of Spain? I know a lot of spain, do I have to call it all:ninja:
Have you visit Spain? Yeah
Do you know spanish stars? (Penelope Cruz, Antonio Banderas, Esther Canadas, Ines Sastre, Pedro Almodovar, Alejandro Amenabar...) Yep, those you just call and some footballplayers
Do you like spanish food? yes
Do you like spanish music? absolutely

do you like spain? siii
what is your favourite city in Spain? Gran Canaria (canary islands)
what that you know of Spain? ..ejem.. i live in spain
Have you visit Spain? Yeah, you can't imagine just how many times...:P
Do you know spanish stars? yes, spain has many good actors and football and basketball players.
Do you like spanish food? yes
Do you like spanish music? love it:heart:

and for those of u who are spanish... "españa va bien" xDDDD:D

do you like spain? most definitely!
what is your favourite city in Spain? too many to write but i love Northern Spain and Southern Spain: Seville, Barcelona, Malaga
what that you know of Spain? they have many Saint Feastivals! almost every month they celebrate a saint.
Have you visit Spain? more often than not!
Do you know spanish stars? (Penelope Cruz, Antonio Banderas, Esther Canadas, Ines Sastre, Pedro Almodovar, Alejandro Amenabar...)- oh I love Ines Sastre, i think she's so beautiful and intelligent!
Do you like spanish food? love it!
Do you like spanish music I'm in love with the song, "Azul" by Cristian.

Last edited by a moderator:
do you like spain? yes
what is your favourite city in Spain? madrid & barcelona
what that you know of Spain? i'm 1/16 spanish
Have you visit Spain? i 've been there on holiday
Do you know spanish stars? (Penelope Cruz, Antonio Banderas, Esther Canadas, Ines Sastre, Pedro Almodovar, Alejandro Amenabar...)
pedro almodovar , antonio , penelope , Ines Sastre and the models
Do you like spanish food? yes !!!
Do you like spanish music? sometimes :wink:

do you like spain? yes i love it, maybe my fave country in europe.
what is your favourite city in Spain? Barcelona hehe , Madrid and Marbella/Puerto Banus. Seville is lovely too.
what that you know of Spain? I know a lot i think hehe and i iive in Barcelona, also have spanish influcences.
Have you visit Spain? Yes I've visited a lot before I moved here two months ago. I think I've been to more places over here than in my home country Brasil.
Do you know spanish stars? (Penelope Cruz, Antonio Banderas, Esther Canadas, Ines Sastre, Pedro Almodovar, Alejandro Amenabar...)- yes of course i know them all , pedro almodovar is a great director, i love all his movies and ines sastre is really beautiful.
Do you like spanish food? yep i love it!
Do you like spanish music? depends on what but mostly yes.

do you like spain? yes
what is your favourite city in Spain? barcelona madrid...those r the ones i know
what that you know of Spain?..the women are tough in a good way though!! and they really look good
Have you visit Spain? no
Do you know spanish stars? (Penelope Cruz, Antonio Banderas, Esther Canadas, Ines Sastre, Pedro Almodovar, Alejandro Amenabar...) all the mentioned apart from alejandro
Do you like spanish food? never tasted it or did so unknowingly
Do you like spanish music? yeah and their dance too!

Yamila Diaz is an Argentinian model. She´s not spanish.

do you like spain? yes i do
what is your favourite city in Spain? Madrid all the way
what that you know of Spain? i know a lot, that's so vague
Have you visit Spain? yes i have
Do you know spanish stars? yeah they're fine
Do you like spanish food? kinda...dont like the spanish tortilla ( i hate eggs) and I don't like jamon (which is used in a lot of dishes)
Do you like spanish music? yes i do

dlg

do you like spain? I've never been there, but yes.
what is your favourite city in Spain? Barcelona.
what that you know of Spain? Music, people, language.
Have you visit Spain? Not yet.
Do you know spanish stars? I know of them. :smile:
Do you like spanish food? Love it!
Do you like spanish music? Not really.

do you like Spain?
yes

what is your favourite city in Spain?
i've only been to Marbella... so i can't assess the others.. i'd like to see towns and villages and Madrid/Barcelona.. as i got quite bored in Marbella b/c all we did was go to the mall or eat eat eat and sleep. i loved the weather and would have liked to have gone to a nature sanctuary on the mountain and gone to a place where it was less touristy.

what that you know of Spain?
it's a tiny part of my blood, my homeland was a colony of Spain, Spain brought Catholicism to the Caribbean & South America.. i don't know much about Spain, but i always equate beauty, warmth and passion with Spaniards. i LOVED the weather in the south.... perfect for my health!!! i think it was the best weather i have ever experienced anywhere ever!

Have you visit Spain?
yes

Do you know Spanish stars?
going with a previous list: Penelope Cruz, Antonio Banderas, Pedro Almodovar, Alejandro Amenabar and some others, but i forgot their names.

Do you like Spanish food?
oh yes!

Do you like Spanish music?
rather... i like Spanish-influenced music, eg: Tito Puente's type of music. i like flamenco but cannot abide salsa.

Do you like Spain?
Of course, all the way, it's like my second home and I am studying here and after France it's the best place to be.Plus, my father's family are all Spanish and there's an Italian grand mother so yes it a big mediterranean mixture.

What is you favourite city in Spain?
Madrid, it's great and there are these ultra cool new places to go,love it and I go like every summer. Last summer was great.

Mallorca, lovely, it's so bohemian, plus I used to go there on vacations when I was a child and well...good memories.

Granada my cousin's wife is granadina and she's so beautiful, what a woman!

BNC, is a lovely place but I found out that without catalan, you can't go anywhere. I lost my plane to Mallorca because the damn girl was talking in catalan and I couldn't understand a word, I left with a damn bad impression. But the place is BEAUTIFUL.

Ibiza: ROCKS!

Las Palmas: Canary islands are great, nice people and nice weather. Northen Gran Canaria is gorgeous and I loved Mesa y Lopez plus El Muelle(the mall) is the best in Europe and deservely so. They have a big port and I saw the Queen Mary there. Really nice city.

Have you visit Spain?
YES

Do you like Spanish food?
Yes, though is very stereotyped, there is so much more than tortilla, tapas and paella. In Madrid I went to a great restaurant called Dassa Bassa and it was great.

What do you know of Spanish history?
The same as a Spanish student taking bachillerato of Historia de España. SO pretty much a lot

Do you like Spanish music?
I love El canto del loco and Dani Martín, that guy is so cute. El sueño de morfeo it quite good and Pereza is one of the best indie bands(love princesas and pienso en aquella tarde) then Melendi,gosh I love him and his new song is so beautiful and I like Fangoria quite a lot.

Spanish stars?
Don't get me started

Pilar Lopez de Ayala, what a gorgeous girl
Maria Valverde, beautiful
Paz Vega
Ernesto Alterio, he Spanish right? Argentinian parent but he was born in Spain and lived all his life here?
Dani Martin
Fran Rivera, he's gorgeous
Alberto San Juan
Felix Gomez, I love him!
Which then takes me to Veronica Sanchez
Oscar Jaenada
Candela Peña
Pe
Banderas
Almodovar
Amenabar
Garci
EDUARDO NORIEGA, he's gorgeous
...............so on

do you like spain? Love it!
what is your favourite city in Spain? Barcelona.
what that you know of Spain? Culture..
Have you visit Spain? I have an apartment there.. go there for easter, Summer and Autumn holidays.
Do you know spanish stars? Yess..
Do you like spanish food? Yum!
Do you like spanish music? Sometimes.

I can't wait till Easter!!

do you like spain? Yes.
what is your favourite city in Spain? La Coruna.
what that you know of Spain? Not a lot.
Have you visit Spain? Yes.
Do you know spanish stars? Only the ones who are famous world-wide (or at least in most countries)
Do you like spanish food? Not really.
Do you like spanish music? Depends!

do you like spain? I Love Spain!!!
what is your favourite city in Spain? Madrid Barcelona Bilbao, Palma de Mallorca.
what that you know of Spain? Culture, art ,atmosphere ,weather
Have you visit Spain? Ever since I was 2 years old I've been every year at least once, the last couple of years twice..
Do you know spanish stars? Penelope Cruz, Antonio Banderas, Esther Canadas, Ines Sastre, Pedro Almodovar, Alejandro Amenabar, Raul and so on..
Do you like spanish food? I love it! Tapas, paella, everything with fish
Do you like spanish music? very happy music, I love it..

Last edited by a moderator:
do you like spain? ooh yeah!
what is your favourite city in Spain? I like Valencia and Barcelona.
what do you know about Spain? I know about the Spanish customs las fiestas etc.
Have you visit Spain? many times, I know Spain almost all my life.
Do you know spanish stars? Yes I do, and I like the Spanish movies.
Do you like spanish food? yes.
Do you like spanish music? not as much as I like the food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplesilversilversilver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->