Do you prefer dressing for summer or winter?

Winter all the way!

I like summer only becouse of gladiators:smile:

Winter layers can be more fun to work with, plus I don't like getting sweaty the second I step outdoors when it's really hot out. On good summer days that aren't too warm though, it's nice to be able to wear just a simple dress and a light pair of shoes and not really need much else.

Fall and Spring. Winter is way way too cold here and I usually have to have a big jacket on, thick gloves, chunky scarf/hat you get the deal. I feel like an eskimo most of the time! LOL

Same here, winter is way too cold here to dress "nice"

Winter. Layering and coats and scarves and boots just leave alot more scope for what to wear. I find in summer i get really bored because I end up in dresses and not much else due to the temperature.

Summer.
Because I don't like layering and I can't stand the cold..
So when I wake up on a winter morning, I'm most likely to just pull on some trousers and a warm knit and coat. I do wear scarves, hats and gloves than, but I don't care for them.

I actually feel best wearing skirts, dresses and heels. Without having to wear leggings or stuff like that.

Fall and winter. Boots and jackets are my favorite articles of clothing.

I like something about each season.. Right now I'm mostly into summer. Wearing sandals og ballet flats with no socks, dresses without tights or leggings, sunglasses, a short jacket.. Lovely. !

Mostly I just love being able to wear no socks..

Though I do love layers, boots, hats, gloves and gigantic scarves in winter..

I like something about each season.. Right now I'm mostly into summer. Wearing sandals og ballet flats with no socks, dresses without tights or leggings, sunglasses, a short jacket.. Lovely. !

Mostly I just love being able to wear no socks..

Though I do love layers, boots, hats, gloves and gigantic scarves in winter..

gigantic scarves in winter... Yeh I love these... so warm...

Cant decide to get a big fox fur boa though... not sure.. anyone got one???

What sorta gigantic winter scarfs you talking tinetush???

I love to dress for winter definately. So many warm clothes, so little summer clothes.

I prefer summer as a general season though..

gigantic scarves in winter... Yeh I love these... so warm...

Cant decide to get a big fox fur boa though... not sure.. anyone got one???

What sorta gigantic winter scarfs you talking tinetush???
I have a big black knitted one that I have made into a "tube". I love it to bits.!
Though I pretty much like it all, as long as it is big warm and cosey. :heart:

I prefer summer and especially spring because winter is far too cold to dress like I'd like to. I don't like layers and I like flowing skirts and sheer blouses and these are not very suitable for winter in my country.

Summer, mostly because it's easier. I do miss the layering sometimes.
And in the summer you don't have to wear a jacket all the time ^_^.

I guess I prefer spring/autumn. Winter dressing is nice but it gets tiring when you, despite being bundled up in wool and cashmere, still feel like you're freezing to death.

Summer is a pain. I mostly end up panicking, hating my wardrobe, and struggling to find the ideal dresses to battle the heat.

Spring and autumn are perfect. I can wear my usual uniform of flats, Wolford tights, great dresses with a variety of jackets and scarves. Without having to worry about if it is too hot or too cold.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I prefer spring/autumn. Winter dressing is nice but it gets tiring when you, despite being bundled up in wool and cashmere, still feel like you're freezing to death.

Summer is a pain. I mostly end up panicking, hating my wardrobe, and struggling to find the ideal dresses to battle the heat.

Spring and autumn are perfect. I can wear my usual uniform of flats, Wolford tights, great dresses with a variety of jackets and scarves. Without having to worry about if it is too hot or too cold.

Sounds like you need some fur in your life for very cold days in winter... I was so with you in hating being bundled up... untill I got some fur accessories... not that I wear them all the time... but so lightweight and so warm... beats every other material on a weight to warmth ratio... however you mentioned cashmere my other weekness in winter... just adore it!

Seems to me from this post we are def split between those who like to wrap up and those who hate being bundled up and hence prefer the freedom of summer... I def think summer requires much less thought and planning... maybe thats why I prefer winter as I can think and shop more!!!

Winter definitely!

Layering, and the colours and fabrics. And tights! I get so sad when the weather becomes too warm to wear them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->