Do you prefer dressing for summer or winter?

Winter and fall really. I love to mix with dark colors, layers, different kind of boots, scarfs. Everything is much more cozy and summer is most of the time too warm for me to bother with playing dress-up.
Nice to see so many preferring the colder months! Most people I know tend to like the summer the most.

I love each and every season but I think I prefer dressing for Autumn and Spring! That's when you can really dress for the sake of it :smile:

i say spring. the most beautiful season, here, is def winter. but i hate covering up in big jackets and such. with spring you have more options; boots, sandals, heels. jacket or no jacket. pants or skirt.

I can't choose.. I guess I like dressing for all seasons.. in winter and in fall it's great, because I can have many layers.. but spring and summer are also nice.

fall and winter. i love chunky knits, everything cozy and warm.
ah, this is my favourite time of the year!

I'm a winter person too! I love big knits, chunky scarves, wook coats and stockings. However, because I live in Australia and our winter is so mild I find it hard to really get the 'winter look' going without overheating.

In summer I can barely pick myself off the ground to get dressed :lol:

I love both equally.. I love to wear coats and jackets in winter and dresses/skirts in summer. But most of all I like spring.. because then I can already wear summery dresses with light trenchcoats^_^

I love the FALL and WINTER season for clothes, but sometimes it just get SO cold that I find it hard to still look stylish without freezing my butt off. and also I hate the rain, but thats what you get when you live in the uk...

summer ! much easy but i want some winter here.. but kinda impossible since my place is tropic paradise :P

I can't say I'm a fan of winter itself, but dressing for winter is probably one of my favorite things on this planet. I love loading up on trench/pea coats, leather gloves, and nice boots.

Def has to be winter for me... Loving how cold its getting and wrapping up all cosy and layering luxe materials... like someone said so much more panache!!!!

Winter, I love coats and in summer I sweat so easily that I have a hard time choosing stuff that's light enough

DEFINITELY WINTER, I am a coat person !!
hm...I think Australia has pretty reasonable winter, not too warm, not TOOOO cold, but cold enough, i just dun like it always rain...and i dont like when every other countries are heading to winter and we are opposite...make us one season behind

but think of all the accessories!!! when you tie your hair back, you can wear smaller, cute earrings, necklaces don't disappear behind a coat and scarves, bracelets don't need to hide behind jacket sleeves, rings don't look bumpy under gloves and you can rock great belts!

i also find strappy sandals and pumps to be cuter than boots :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->