Dolce & Gabbana MDG Sunglasses : Madonna by Steven Klein

tarsha

Reaction score

JustJared

Last edited by a moderator:
I like them. She looks hot. And I really like the red lipstick

Me like more of the principal campaing, but the efect TV rememberme to Gucci 1998

lol, when will they stop using madonna? Not liking this at all.

It's really cool if you ask me
I know it's the typical "oh you just got me doing NASTY things with a guy" situation,but since the model is Madonna,I'm not really complaining :lol:
She may be 50 BUT she still manages to look sexy and sl*tty

God knows how much time they have to spend in photoshop making her look this good. I've seen recent pictures of her without the 'shop and yeah, she looks her age. An extremely physically fit version, granted! But her face is 50 like the rest of her. This is okay with me; it's the seeming need for making her look like she's 20 that annoys me. These ads are basically a lie, in a world full of lies. (The fashion industry.) I do love fashion, don't get me wrong, but enough with the photoshopping. It's okay for people to look real, I promise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunglasses Catalog Mdg

The close ups work very well in the new catalogue of her collection. like moving snapshots of her face with glasses moving up/down. very sexy indeed and it reminds me of her video "Justify my Love"....:heart:

Well Modanna is Dolce & Gabbana's muse, no surprise she would start her own Sunglass line, is she doing it for men aswell? You can't forget the male fans Madge!

I don't like watching grandmas getting f*cked on film, it's gross.

I love the video! <3 I don't like the intro to it.. but still. They are stunning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->