Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2010 : Madonna by Steven Klein

HQ - ultimate-madonna.com

I think the new shots are quite interesting.I just hate the 'opened mouth' shot...

Last edited by a moderator:
the shot were she is hiding part of her face is just brilliant. I like this campaign.

While I did not necessarily care at all for the DG SS10 collection, I find this campaign, starring an Italian Queen, to be the perfect display for the collection.

The fashion campaign is indeed the final touch to the completion of the vision the designer has.

The long relationship DG has with Madonna, I'm surprised this didn't happen earlier.

And her first batch in the LV campaign were great, the second were disappointing.

I love this campaign, and it definitely is one of the best this season, along side the men DG campaign as well.

^she said she didn't want to mix up their friendship with business which is why it took so long.

I know they were going for an cinematic feel with the black and white but i feel the ads would be so much more striking in color, they leave me feeling cold or maybe its cause its just so unrealistic to think of Madonna doing any of theset hings, the only shot i really like is her in the leopard top washing the dishes

I want to see the sunglasses ad so badly ...in HQ!!! :innocent:

The problem is I see too much Madonna and nothing about the clothes (I think the collection was amazing)

I'm not feeling the "at home" vibe..

Me either. The settings and the clothes certainly have that feel to me, but I think Madonna's ripped-ness kind of kills it. I have a hard time picturing a glamorous Italian woman in the countryside with guns like those! :boxer:

Source: madonnascrapbook.blogspot.com

Attachments

• dolce_and_gabbana_madonna_07.jpg
    dolce_and_gabbana_madonna_07.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 39
  • dolce_and_gabbana_madonna_08.jpg
    dolce_and_gabbana_madonna_08.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 38
Ah, I'm always caught by Madonna blowing kisses. It never fails. :heart:

I like the simplicity of the pictures. but there is something strange about her face, too much surgery?

A color outtake from the D&G shoot

source: facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Have-you-been-fcked-by-Kashty-Join-the-club/176869144974

Attachments

• D&G-color outtake.jpg
    D&G-color outtake.jpg
    377.5 KB · Views: 34
↑ Thanks! =D I personally think it looks much better in B&W.

That shot with Madonna blowing a kiss is just pure :heart:. Can't wait for the entire set in HQ. :smile:

More outtakes, one sheet and one full sized one.

source: madonnafanzine

Attachments

• dolce_and_gabbbana_madonna_cat.jpg
    dolce_and_gabbbana_madonna_cat.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 20100122-madonna-outtakes-steven-klein-dolce-gabbana-sheet.jpg
    20100122-madonna-outtakes-steven-klein-dolce-gabbana-sheet.jpg
    319.9 KB · Views: 39
I actually really like her in this! Much nicer than her LV ones.
She looks great especially her hair.

Here are some more outtakes, with different hairstyle and wardrobe. More outtakes and full sets of EXTREME HQ's coming soon...

source: absolumentmadonna.com

Attachments

• 2010 - Madonna by Steven Klein for Dolce & Gabbana - Sheet 234.jpg
    2010 - Madonna by Steven Klein for Dolce & Gabbana - Sheet 234.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 33

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
regbijs123
Back