Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2010 : Madonna by Steven Klein

thank you robster! i've always thought of you as a madonna expert!:blush:

Aaaw, thanx! Here are more HQ and unretouched color outtakes. I'll soon make a big file of the EXTREME HQ versions so you can download that in one go...

source: absolumentmadonna.com

Attachments

• 2010 - Madonna by Steven Klein for Dolce & Gabbana - 1c.jpg
    2010 - Madonna by Steven Klein for Dolce & Gabbana - 1c.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 2010 - Madonna by Steven Klein for Dolce & Gabbana - 3b.jpg
    2010 - Madonna by Steven Klein for Dolce & Gabbana - 3b.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Sans titre3d.jpg
    Sans titre3d.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 2010 - Madonna by Steven Klein for Dolce & Gabbana - 5c.jpg
    2010 - Madonna by Steven Klein for Dolce & Gabbana - 5c.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Sans titre5a.jpg
    Sans titre5a.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 27
firstly, these are so much better in black and white.... :o

And i might be the only one but i really like these ads....my only complaint is that i wish Madonna's facial expressions were a little less exaggerated and showed a bit more restraint, because they almost become cartoon-ish.... this open mouthed expression as she's washing the dishes pushes the photograph into silly territory imo. :innocent: The one where she is peeling the egg is my favourite.... perfect ! her face is focused and dignified, the clothes look great, she looks sexy and womanly... i think it's great, and i do think she really suits this italian cinematic theme.. especially with this hair which i think is a great styling choice..:heart:

Has this eyewear shot been posted?

100316-madonna-sassocie-a-dg-pour-c.jpg

*vogue.fr

That eyewear shot is actually for the Madonna for D&G eyewear collection isn't it? So it's a different campaign all together.

the campaign is completely in line with what they did for the collection- im just not liking it. there is no sense of glamour- its almost like, "this is the new dolce ad & is...wait..is that madonna?!"

This could have been so much better in colour. Thanks for all the outtakes.

some of the outtakes are awesome, but thye need some PS

unbelievable....it's campaign, have nothing to say
i'd prefer something colorful and impression

OMG at her hands!!! U would think she was 78 without liver spots! This campaign just doesn't add up!

^She has Italian origins, doesn't she?

From Wikipedia:
Her mother, Madonna Louise (née Fortin), was of French Canadian descent, and her father, Silvio Anthony Ciccone, was a first-generation Italian American. The Ciccone family originated from Pacentro, Italy.

i love this campaign for D&G as well as the sunglasses one.
she is undeniably as exiting a model as she was for her "Sex" Book by Meisel in the 90's. yes, her hands need retouching, but guess what, i have veins sometimes popping in my slim toned arms &hands, especially when in hot environment, and i bet if someone took a photo they wouldn't look great either. this is a detail that shows up when you get photographed and luckily we don't have to deal with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->