Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2013 Milan

Actually on a second look (and in motion) I don't hate it that much. There are some good accessories and some pieces will be beautiful once adapted to the costumers. As a show/collection however, I still think it's waaaaay to busy, unflattering and badly styled. I wouldn't hate them for chosing sicily as an inspiration once again though, I think many gorgeous things have been made out of that theme. But they can do better than this.

surprised no one here is talking about the earrings...

It pains me to even say this but Dolce & Gabbana is dead. My God, what is up with those prints? I had to zoom in a couple of times to actually get what it is. I don`t see its relation to the collection. I am so sick of the Sicilian theme they adore. All of these pieces look the same as to their collections before. It all looks the same! Even the silhouettes are the same. I don`t get Dolce & Gabbana.

And I am 100% certain that we are to see another Familia Italiana inspired editorial with this one! I am sick of it.

Even though they depressed me this season, I am still looking forward to their Fall installment. I still have high hopes because when Dolce & Gabbana are at their best, they most certainly deliver.

Is it so fashionable to criticize?
Amazing collection!
I think that's pretty rude, actually. People have been going into great detail as to why they don't like the collection, so I think it's quite insulting to dismiss their thoughts and to suggest they're making these comments to be 'fashionable'.

Like I said before, how do you go from Dolce & Gabbana circa 2007 to this?
I wonder how much of this "Sicilian" clothing is selling since they keep feeding it to us season after season.

off the runway it does actually look rather wearable
pic Vmagazine FB

271011_10151176067100805_492666780_n.jpg

the sicilian inspiration is like a constant and horrific déjà vu that desperately needs to end.
and what's with the black lace dresses? they seriously need to stop re-doing all of their work... make a trip to another part of the world please, we're sure you'll find something good to create for next season!

This is what happens when you make a big name of yourself and sell enough bags and keychains to survive of it.

This collection is so ugly that it's funny, the sack dresses are the best part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rachelmartini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->