Dolce & Gabbana Mens S/S 2015 Milan

These costumey clothes are apparently not just for the runway, they really do and will appear in the stores, at least that is the case for the Sicilian collections. I hope they can go back to making real clothes for men of the shape and size they represent, these looks and silhouettes are very difficult to pull off for the average men and who wants to look like they just step out of a bull fight everyday anyways?
These clothes look like they are still impeccably tailored but design wise, I miss d&g (not the quality) in that sense.

As if they haven't assaulted Italian culture enough in the recent years, now they've moved on to Spanish culture?

With that said, most of those fitted suits are so sexy. Look #7 is giving me all kinds of life.

This is very good, I love the Spanish vibe; it's sexy. On top of that I love variety of this as well, you get the suit and also an oversize shirt or cropped trouser for casual. Finally Dolce & Gabbana is back on track.

I hate their runway. Like.. what happened to the huge sets they had before? I feel like they're taking step back instead of forward. Everything is consisten.. nothing groundbreaking like it was before. Some of the outfits are totally amazing, but we've seen the same silhouettes for about 8 seasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->