Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2021 Milan

Dolce & Gabbana...or Desi & gual??

It feels they wanted to get rid of the fabric overstock they have. So much patchwork here; but they are unable to make fabric masks for each model??

Now I will have to watch several 90s Jil Sander collections in a row to clean my head after this maximalist nightmare.

Their previous show gave me some hope that maybe they will eventually go in a different direction, but I see that nothing has changed.
The only thing I liked here was the look with the yellow dress and the flower necklace. The rest of the collection is a mess. The way they mix colors and prints makes me vomit.

I couldn't get past Look 20, the prints were too overwhelming and my eyes began to hurt!

these girls could run into a cluttered clothing store, stand in between the racks and they'd camouflage right in.

I'm not mad at this, it'll certainly sell well, but they have a long way to go before they can capture their glory.

I do, however, think they've run their course. They had some glorious moments, but I've never considered them Milan's best. They never really evolved for me.

You'd think a pandemic would slow them down, but no. A hundred looks. Each one uglier than the next. Why?
And the last season was so nice...

What did I expect from a couple of guys who still can't find a t-shirt that fits properly??
I love how 'happy' all the models look in the last picture, as if to say '...at last it's over!'

The last men's collection was so beautiful with an actual theme. it appears that the theme here was "everything".

I don't understand why they insist on sending down 100 or so models each time. It dilutes the collection.

Having 2 or 5 patchwork looks in a collection is understandable but this looks like they had no option but to come up with a collection last minute and fabric shops were closed.

Dolce & Gabbana...or Desi & gual??

It feels they wanted to get rid of the fabric overstock they have. So much patchwork here; but they are unable to make fabric masks for each model??

Now I will have to watch several 90s Jil Sander collections in a row to clean my head after this maximalist nightmare.
:clap::clap::clap: I agree 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moddydoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->