DSquared2 S/S 2012 : Natasha, Dimitri, Paolo, Matt & Ton by Mert & Marcus

tarsha

Reaction score
nCmfs.jpg

Natasha Poly, Dimitri Tanner, Paolo Anchisi, Matt Woodhouse, Ton Heukels - shoot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.

facebook/dsquared2

Last edited by a moderator:
Natasha is so beyond stunning in this!!! She is a perfect choice for this brand!!

Hello, D&G? ...I like the liveliness of the colors, though.

It was a very predictable campaign, not bad, and I'm glad Natasha is in it.

It's a mess, but I suppose that's what they were going for.

SOLD! Natasha Poly is here! This is really beautiful!

I liked the festival theme of the runway show and was hoping it would be translated into the print campaign but this looks way too polished and tacky instead of dirty and fun. I've never seen guys hang around like this and looking all bored at a festival, the right part of the image is pretty much useless. But Natasha looks great (though I don't recognize her in this).

And btw, who's the black model in the background??

Completely beyond I love it, just amazing with all the boys in this and Natasha effortlessly stands out for just being perfect!

I like it.

These kind of elaborate and layered set ups remind me of Steven Meisel.

LOL it looks exacly as I though it would look by that Natasha preview. I dont think its bad and i usualy like D2 ad´s so im ok with it cause it looks always better than in the runway

A complete downgrade and total about turn from last seasons stunner of a campaign. Feel like I've seen this all before.......maybe other pics will be better?

usually their campaigns make the collection look 10x better, but I still get the same cheap feeling as I do from their shows. Disappointed

The only saving grace of this is Natasha. Otherwise the clothes look as if Dsquared2 have priced 10 times up basic jeans and shirts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->