Ed Westwick

:rofl: he looks way too happy in those promo pics to be promoting chuck bass.

But it's not his happy face! It's his lets-plan-a-demise-and-shag-later face!

^^^hahaha right on !
man man man gooooooorge man
when talking bout how you'd describe ed westwick in the people magazine's 100 mst beauitful,blake says that he's like the male version of kate moss ,great dresser.
gotta agree!

as imageshadow is closing ill repost some stuff.

ed-westwick.org

Last edited by a moderator:
At LAX - 3.08 :heart:

blairandchuck

and two promos

blairandchuck

i love him (i feel like i love everybody hahah)
but it must be his face!! and love the way he dresses.
oooh, and chuck is hilarious

when he said i'm chuck bass on season finale,man,that just killed me

gawker posted the 'best' so i may as well post the gawker ones.

Ohhh dear. Some nefarious genius has stumbled upon the Photobucket page of Ed Westwick, also known as Charles "Chuckles" Bass from the Ken Burns documentary series Gossip Girl (kidding, it's just a silly soap about rich Manhattan teens). Or is it the work of Chace "Nate" Crawford, another actor on the show? Or of some anonymous, obsessive third party? There are lots of personal photos of Ed, Chace, and various friends posing drunkenly and cockily, as the young ones are wont to do. Look, there are Chace and Ed looking sexy and intimate, as they should always look! And there's Ed in bed with an anonymous lady friend! And there, of course, they all are, clearly drunk as monks. Though they may play Upper East Side rich brats on TV, they are in fact just like us. Drunken idiots who pose for silly photos. We've selected the best and put them in a handy photo album for you. Won't you help us caption them?
gawker

Just discovered that theres a thread about him :woot::woot:

I love him, he got such a cool/sexy look, but if he smiles hes super cute as well :blush: But I think Im more in love with his actual TV character, and also his style - cant believe the first season is over :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luxnova
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"