Who Will Sweep Up the Spring 2016 Shows?

Mijo, Zlata, Manuela, Juliana, Kel, Marine, Elisabeth, Julia F are all gone.

Tilda, Malaika, Ola, CBN, Ashleigh, Sam have slowed down or are not walking every city anymore.

Josephine, Nastya, Magdalena, Sasha, Waleska are still walking a few prestigious shows.

So Julia Nobis is the only one who survived the curse. Can you imagine... her?

It used to be different:

S/S 2008:
1. Kasia Struss - 75
2. Olga / Tanya - 73
3. Alyona Osmanova - 72

F/W 2008.09:
1. Siri Tollerod
2. Olga / Suvi
3. Iekeliene

S/S 2009:
1. Kasia / Vlada - 72
2. Alyona / Karmen Pedaru - 67
3. Siri / Anna Gushina - 63

F/W 2009.10
1. Liu Wen / Yulia K. - 74
2. Sigrid - 68
3. Karlie - 66

S/S 2010:
1. Constance - 72
2. Liu - 70
3. Kasia - 61

F/W 2010.11
1. Jacquelyn - 74
2. Jac / Sigrid / Frida - 70
3. Anastasia Kuznetsova - 65

S/S 2012
1. Julia Nobis - 72
2. Kate King - 71
3. Zuzanna Bijoch - 69

F/W 2012.14
1. Julia Nobis - 73
2. Zuzanna - 65
3. Mackenzie Drazan / Kati Nescher - 64

S/S 2013:
1. Tilda - 69
2. Ava Smith / Erjona Ala - 64
3. Julia Nobis - 62

Last edited by a moderator:
i think Maartje's management they being to make her more exclusive every season. she's don't need to walk 60 shows or more season after season... but still doing very good clients for her career.

She doesn't need to maybe but i doubt they would let her skip a Prada or Gucci casting. I think they let her do all the big shows castings, but not the small ones.

She's just not being cast for Gucci and Prada, simple as that.

Look at Julia Nobis on those lists, what an effing superstar..so proud of her. I only wish she could be more appreciated here in Australia

julia nobis has done so well for what she has achieved. that is really good for her. i wish it was the case for more girls

i hate this "top one season, trash them the next" thing. i absolutely loved mijo, caroline brasch, malaika and now they're nowhere. it's not good.

Whatever the results is, Lineisy, Harleth and Greta would certainly the winners of this season. Though I guess Lineisy puts more jandal than The Society duo do.

I think Julia Nobis is the perfect example of what a model nowadays should be: no instagram, no momentum, no duck faces,... She blends perfectly, no one has nothing to say (for the best or the worst) about her and she just keeps on working. She is so low profile and that must please a lot of designers. I don't even see her at parties. Guess that has some charm.

Julia also has an low-key amazing walk- every time she shows up in a show she elevates it without taking any attention away from the clothes or look.

I can't think of any other model that is so low-key and still books really good shows and jobs.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think Daria Werbowy was/is still like that, although she isnt going to walk any time soon

not alexandra? ^

She could, but her chance for a Top 3 is between possible and impossible. Harleth and Greta are the rising stars and she already won big in Fall/Winter 2015, but this should be an interesting plot twist.

A plot twist where The Society trio somehow finish with a tie in Top 3 just behind Lineisy :P

Any updates? Looks like the Parisian show slowed down some girls momentum as usual.

Any updates? Looks like the Parisian show slowed down some girls momentum as usual.

Paris so far........

Greta - 19
Harleth, Lineisy, Vanessa - 18
Alexandra, Julie H, Maatje, Roos - 16
Ine, Irina - 15
Marjan - 13
Camille, Kiki, Odette, Piene - 12

Lineisy is out in front by 3 shows total, Harleth is second.

Hmm.. so I guess there's no way for Harleth to surpass Lineisy... pity.

Hmm.. so I guess there's no way for Harleth to surpass Lineisy... pity.

Hahahaha! Lineisy missed a day of shows too and she still didn't surpass her. Can't nobody take Queen Lineisy down!! :lol::lol:

I don't even remember seeing Lineisy in more than 4 shows...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->