Who Will Sweep Up the Spring 2016 Shows?

In NY someone knows how many shows for Julia van Os?

9 shows (Anna Sui, Brandon Maxwell, Carolina Herrera, DKNY, Gabriela Cadena, Oscar de la Renta, Prabal Gurung, Ralph Lauren, Tory Burch)

Top ten walkers so far:

Lineisy Montero | 37 | O: 3 C: 0
Alexandra Elizabeth Ljadov | 37 | O: 1 C: 0
Harleth Kuusik | 36 | O: 0 C: 0
Greta Varlese | 34 | O: 2 C: 1
Julie Hoomans | 34 | O: 1 C: 1
Maartje Verhoef | 31 | O: 2 C: 5
Waleska Gorczevski | 31 | O: 2 C: 1
Vanessa Moody | 30 | O: 3 C: 7
Irina Djuranovic | 30 | O: 1 C: 1
Hedvig Palm | 29 | O: 1 C: 2

I should have noted that I settled ties on the list (the same numbers of shows) by number of opening/closing spots, on models.com it is settled by the name:flower:

^^ Harleth Kuusik has closed at least one show, being J.W. Anderson!

Milan S/S 2016 Top Walkers
(12 shows or more)

17 Shows
Harleth Kuusik

16 Shows
Greta Varlese
Lineisy Montero

15 Shows
Alexandra Elizabeth

14 Shows
Vanessa Moody

13 Shows
Irina Djuranovic
Maartje Verhoef
Marjan Jonkman

12 Shows
Angel Rutledge
Avery Blanchard
Emmy Rappe
Ine Neefs
Julie Hoomans
Stella Lucia

No one really racked up a lot of opened/closed shows. Julia Nobis, Lexi Boling, and Vanessa Moody all opened or closed three.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going into Paris.......

1. Lineisy Montero - Total: 46 | O: 3 | C: 0
2. Alexandra Elizabeth - Total: 43 | O: 1 | C: 0
2. Harleth Kuusik - Total: 43 | O: 0 | C: 1
4. Greta Varlese - Total: 40 | O: 2 | C: 1
5. Vanessa Moody - Total: 38 | O: 4 | C: 7
6. Maartje Verhoef - Total: 38 | O: 2 | C: 5
7. Julie Hoomans - Total: 38 | O: 1 | C: 1
8. Irina Djuranovic - Total: 37 | O: 1 | C: 1
9. Waleska Gorczevski - Total: 36 | O: 2 | C: 2
10. Emmy Rappe - Total: 33 | O: 0 | C: 3
11. Romy Schonberger - Total: 33 | O: 0 | C: 2

^ Seeing places 2nd to 4th, I sense The Society team orders there :P

If I remember correctly the top walker last season was AEL tied with Waleska in terms of quantity. But was it Maartje in the S/S 15 season (quantity)?

^Maartje was the top walker during S/S 2015, she did 66 shows if I'm not wrong.

I'm just shocked what miss Moody did Close 7 Shows !!

^That's what I was saying myself, I did not realize she closed so many shows!

^Maartje was the top walker during S/S 2015, she did 66 shows if I'm not wrong.

And Nastya Sten was the top walker during F/W 14.

I can't really remember the top walkers before that, aside from Julia Nobis and Tilda.
Does anyone have a list?

If I remember correctly the top walker last season was AEL tied with Waleska in terms of quantity. But was it Maartje in the S/S 15 season (quantity)?

Yeah true, they both walked 64 (?) Shows if I'm correct. AEL beating Waleska in terms of quality.
Maartje walked 62 (or 63 according to her instagram but I have no idea which one is missing). However Maartje was the only 1 of those 3 who skipped London. Waleska walked over 10 in London and AEL 8 or something. So Waleska and AEL walked 64 in 4 city's and Maartje 62/63 in 3 city's. That was the thing last season.

Waleska and Maartje slowed a bit down, Maartje still showing up in most big shows. Harleth, AEL and Linesey are the ones for the #1 spot I think.

I'm bummed Julia and Sophia slowed down a lot..

And Nastya Sten was the top walker during F/W 14.

I can't really remember the top walkers before that, aside from Julia Nobis and Tilda.
Does anyone have a list?

Marine Deleeuw was top in S/S 2014 and second I believe in F/W 2013

Taken from: http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f96/top-walkers-broken-down-season-238561.html

F/W 2013
10. Juliana Schurig (DNA, Premier, Elite Milan & Paris).............................60 (2/0)
9. Caroline Brasch Nielsen (Marilyn, Storm, Elite Milan & Paris)................60 (4/2)
8. Julia Frauche (Next WW)............................................... ...............62 (1/1)
7. Julia Nobis (DNA, Premier, Elite Milan & Paris).....................................62 (3/7)
6. Magdalena Jasek (Marilyn, Select, Why Not & Marilyn)........................63 (1/2)
5. Marine Deleeuw (The Society, Premier, Why Not & Elite).....................63 (2/4)
4. Sam Rollinson (NYMM, Select, Women Milan & Paris)...........................64 (2/2)
3. Ashleigh Good (Ford, Storm, Why Not & Elite)....................................64 (7/4)
2. Kel Markey (Supreme, Select, Women Milan & Paris)............................65 (3/2)
1. Tilda Lindstam (IMG WW)............................................... ...............76 (2/2)

S/S 2014
10. Mila "Mijo" Mihaljcic (IMG WW).............. .............................................53 (1/1)
9. Katlin Aas (IMG, Tess, D’Management & IMG).......................................53 (1/1)
8. Sasha Luss (Women, Premier, Women & Elite)......................................53 (3/5)
7. Tilda Lindstam (IMG WW)........................................... .............................54 (1/3)
6. Malaika Firth (NYMM, Premier, Women & Nathalie)...........................55 (1/1)
5. Julia Nobis (DNA, Premier, Elite Milan & Paris)....................................55 (3/6)
4. Manuela Frey (The Society - Elite WW)............................................... ....59 (4/3)
3. Elisabeth Erm (Wilhelmina, Union, D'Management & Elite) ............... 63 (4/4)
2. Josephine Le Tutour (The Society - Elite WW)........................................64 (5/5)
1. Marine Deleeuw (The Society, Premier, Why Not & Elite)....................65 (2/4)

F/W 2014
10. Waleska Gorczevski (DNA, Premier, Why Not & Oui).........................53 (4/4)
9. Ola Rudnicka (Next WW)............................................. ...............................54 (1/1)
8. Sasha Luss (Women, Premier, Women & Elite)........................................54 (4/5)
7. Lexi Boling (Ford New York & Paris, Special)..........................................56 (5/1)
6. Mijo Mihaljcic (IMG WW)............................................... .............................59 (1/5)
5. Elisabeth Erm (Wilhelmina, Union, D'Management & Elite)...................60 (1/2)
4. Zlata Mangafic (IMG WW)............................................... ............................60 (1/3)
3. Josephine le Tutour (The Society - Elite WW)............................................60 (2/1)
2. Manuela Frey (The Society - Elite WW)............................................... .......63 (4/2)
1. Nastya Sten (The Society - Elite WW)............................................... ..........63 (4/2)

Yes it's interesting to see how it evolves, who stays consecutively and who almost vanished since then.
For the record, I did a quick research and Marine was indeed the first in S/S 2014 followed by Joséphine le Tutour and Elisabeth Erm. Link : http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=12059639&postcount=19
During F/W 13.14, it was indeed Tilda Lindstam in the top spot, followed by Kel Markey and Ashleigh Good. Link : http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=11602111&postcount=123

Crazy that a lot of these girls have already faded (Marine,Elizabeth, Kel etc)

These list are always so interesting to look at. Becoming the top walker seems risky -- it has a status but it also seems like maybe its too much exposure. We see Tilda from time to time but there was a moment when she was was booking very little. Marine doesn't walk anymore, not sure why. And not sure about Nastya either, never followed her but she still seems to be around not at all at the capacity she was a few seasons ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->