Ed Westwick

^ oh god that's just :rofl:

it looks as though he's wearing ballet flats in some angles xD

More Gossip Girl Candids
this outfit :ninja::rofl:

Ed Westwick puts his best preppy foot forward Friday afternoon on the Hamptons, NY, set of his hit CW drama, Gossip Girl.
Could the 20-year-old British actor look any more perfect for his part of sleazeball Chuck Bass??? Methinks not!!! Long-sleeved buttondown shirt, argyle vest, bow tie, shaki shorts, argyle socks and brown-cream shoes. Perfect! Perfect! Perfect!
Between takes, Ed was seen sipping on a can of Coca-Cola.
justjared

:lol: how he really pulls off the craziest things with aplomb.

i wonder if he's going to get a haircut though?...

haha,he's the only person in the world who can wear THAT and still look hot!

Leaving the set of Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl’s resident bad boy Ed Westwick heads home after a hard day’s work of fun in the sun in Southampton, N.Y., on Friday. (He was spotted wearing loads of argyle in his Chuck Bass outfit earlier in the day.)
While walking out of his trailer, the 20-year-old British star had the left side of his shirt sleeve pulled up, revealing a tattoo on his upper left arm. (He also revealed a chest tattoo, which he showed backstage on TRL in December.)
WHAT DO YOU THINK Ed Westwick’s arm tattoo says and more importantly, means? 2kg?
justjared

OMG, he's so hooot in this last set with his t-shirt in memory of England :blush:

Love the last set of candids! He's a hottie! I think he has the best style of all the GG guys.

^he is.prolly cuz he's british:smile:
i'm dying of curiosity wt his tattoo means now

More candids from the set (they're apparently filming a "white ball" scene)

He's giving me sexy leonardo dicaprio vibes with that hair...

ed-westwick-white-01.jpg

ed-westwick-white-09.jpg

justjared

:blush:He looks so good in that suit! He's so hot! hehehe I've had a crush on him ever since the first GG episode!

Gah he looks so gorgeous and sexy in that white suit. Yum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->