Who Will Sweep Up the Spring 2016 Shows?

Lineisy and Greta will slay in terms of exclusivity. Can also see Avery Blanchard, Aya, Pooja, Damaris, Amilna, Aamito, Estella Boersma, Steph Smith, Willow, Inga Dezhina, doing well.

^ 100% agree on all the girls mentioned!

Though I love these three girls, Maartje Verhoef, Waleska Gorczevski and Alexandra Elizabeth Ljadov, I don't see them getting as many shows.

I am expecting Aya or Lineisy to get the most.

Though I love these three girls, Maartje Verhoef, Waleska Gorczevski and Alexandra Elizabeth Ljadov, I don't see them getting as many shows.

I am expecting Aya or Lineisy to get the most.

I really wonder where this theory is coming from...
Waleska, yes. She's fading. But Maartje and Alexandra are at the top of their game. They will be everywhere.

And i'm already beyond tired of Lineisy.

I wonder how the Russian's will fare. Inga Dezhina, Sofia Tesmenetskaya, Liza Ostanina, Katya Ledneva etc.

Lineisy and Greta will be everywhere and I don't think that the domination of Maartje is already over. I wonder how Willow, Estella, Avery and Lauren de Graaf will be doing - probably well.

Sophia Ahrens, Marjan Jonkman, Amilna Estevao and Frederikke Sofie Falbe are also Names to keep in mind.

I agree with several of the names already mentioned: Greta Varlese, Lineisy Montero, Katya Ledneva, and Avery Blanchard. Also think
Rachel Finninger could do well, too.

I really wonder where this theory is coming from...
Waleska, yes. She's fading. But Maartje and Alexandra are at the top of their game. They will be everywhere.

And i'm already beyond tired of Lineisy.

I wonder how the Russian's will fare. Inga Dezhina, Sofia Tesmenetskaya, Liza Ostanina, Katya Ledneva etc.

Alexandra was the top walker for spring 2015 and fall 2015 so maybe she will be back to the top of the game.

I would also love to see Julia Bergshoef and I think Sophia Ahrens is an AMAZING guess as well!

Totally Lineisy!!!!!
I really hope Marine Deleeuw comebacks to the runway :(

Tami Williams. She's walked three seasons and every season's showlist was more impressive than the previous. Regular US Vogue appearances and three major campaigns since last season drives her stock even higher.

Alice Metza....maybe just because I love her and want to type her name as much as possible? But her walk has drastically improved, and her body was made for the runway. I'm anticipating a great season.

Estella Boersma....if her height, or lack thereof, isn't an issue.

Lou Schoof. She absolutely won't be denied. The buzz is building, this could very well be her season. If it isn't, she needs to change management.

Britt Kline. If she walks a proper season

Last edited by a moderator:
Lineisy Montero will be everywhere this season for sure. Leela Goldkuhl is under Anita Bitton's radar so we'll see where that goes. I can see Liv Mason Pearson, Emmy Kruger, Shanna Jackway, Ally Ertel, Rachel Finninger, Jess Picton-Warlow, Baya Kolarikova, Inga Dezhina and Varya Shutova doing well. Fingers crossed for Marga Esquivel, Pooja Mor, Karly Loyce, Julia Merkelbach and Frederikke Sofie-Falbe Hansen to book some big shows.

Lineisy and Greta are the ones we will see on the top shows for sure.
I hope Estelle Chen will be on a lot of runways !
Willow Hand, Molly Bair, Alice Metza, Avery Blanchard and Fernanda Ly will do well too.

Hope to see Sophia Ahrens everywhere again after her disappearance from couture week!!

hope Maartje, Alexandra Ljadov, Julia Bergshoeff, Ine and Greta, kill this upcoming runway season!

Kirstin Lil Kragh is her moment to slay fashion business!
and i'm still waiting for Juliane Gruner worldwide debut! maybe this season? she's just finished and graduate at school...

anyway good luck for all my fav girls! :flower:

^^ Would love to see Juliane as well. She looks amazing and the timing seems right. Is she signed yet?

A few names that come to mind: Estelle Chen, Eva Klimkova, Avery Blanchard, Lineisy Montero, Amilna Estevão, Laura Sørensen, Pooja Mor, Bara Podzimkova, Lameka Fox, Irina Djuranovic, Rebecca Longendyke, Inga Dezhina, Jamilla Hoogenboom.

I'm hoping to see Hyun Ji Shin, Karly Loyce and Joaquina Hintermeyer make their NY debut as well.

I don't know how, but I forgot Achok. I don't see a way she doesn't absolutely explode this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->