Who Will Sweep Up the Spring 2016 Shows?

^ Then you're eyes are deceiving you lol, I think you might be stuck along with the fashion world about idealistic ideas of what beauty should be. She is rocking it by being herself with her natural fro' , at least you should give it to her and applaud that this is the first time this has happened to a model of color and celebrate change even if you do not like her. We are just tired of seeing the same type of white beauty every season. She is refreshing and people beyond the fashion world have taken noticed! Just celebrate diversity and a moc being #1 cat walker!!

I don't even remember seeing Lineisy in more than 4 shows...

Impossible. Lineisy is literally in EVERY show. How she even manages to move her limbs at this point and keep her eyes open at the same time is beyond me. That girl is WORKING honey.

I've seen Mica a lot too. Any count on her shows?

I've just been called a racist and a hater. Funny, but I ain't in high school anymore.

You know what, i'm colour blind so my judgement comes down to the girl herself. And I think she's just overrated by people like you.

End of story, go Harleth.

I never said the word racist. And you should definitely see color we are all different colors. It's just the fact that you bash and bring Lineisy up all the time, not just once or twice but multiple just means you're hating, that's all. I for once don't like Harleth she is boring and one look pony but I don't bash her multiple times, I just move on to my favorite models.

Wait, I'm a little confused. Lineisy is leading so far? By how many?

Same sentiments about Harleth. But we all know fashion loves a good old filler model. I can see her lasting for a few more seasons. Lineisy on the other hand, she's a star. :wub:

i feel like vanessa moody is taking that place though ^

^ And Mica. I feel those two opened and closed every show this season.

but mica is cool and stands out, she doesn't fit every brand (i don't think lineisy does mind you and she's in all of them :lol:)

Before we're heading to the grand finale...

Model - Shows - Opens/Closes
Greta Varlese - 21 - 1/1
Harleth Kuusik - 20 - 0/3
Alexandra Elizabeth - 19 - 1/1
Lineisy Montero - 19 - 1/1
Vanessa Moody - 19 - 1/1
Roos Abels - 18 - 3/1
Irina Djuranovic - 18 - 0/0
Julie Hoomans - 17 - 1/1
Maartje Verhoef - 17 - 0/0

Man, I really want to commentate everything on Twitter, after everything I've missed! :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
^Lineisy has 20 shows so far, and 2 opened/1 closed.

Paris S/S 2016 Top Walkers
(17 shows or more)

23 Shows
Harleth Kuusik
O:0 | C:3

22 Shows
Lineisy Montero
O:2 | C:1

Greta Varlese
O:1 | C:1

21 Shows
Alexandra Elizabeth

20 Shows
Roos Abels
O:3 | C:2

19 Shows
Julie Hoomans

Vanessa Moody

Irina Djuranovic
Maartje Verhoef

17 Shows
Ine Neefs

Honorable mention to Antonina Petkovic who O:2 | C:4, more opens and closes than anyone else in Paris.

There isn't anyone though who really slayed this season regarding the opening slots

Miu Miu’s cast also served to highlight the season’s busiest girls, giving them one final trip down the catwalk before taking a well-deserved rest. Spring 2016’s numero uno, Lineisy Montero, capped off the 68 shows she walked this month with a turn at Miu Miu, cementing her status as the most in-demand model-of-the-moment. Powerhouses Alexandra Elizabeth Ljadov, Greta Varlese, and Harleth Kuusik continued their streaks, capping things off with more than 60 shows each. Runway regulars like Lexi Boling, Binx Walton, Molly Bair, and Mica Arganaraz were all front and center as well, transformed by the show’s dark lips. Brokaw’s lineup of pouty, girlishly pretty ingenues also offered a succinct overview of the current look, predicated on youth, uniqueness, and an indefinable sense of cool.

OCTOBER 7, 2015
by JANELLE OKWODU

http://www.vogue.com/13358640/miu-miu-model-casting-ashley-brokaw-paris-fashion-week/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->