Elie Saab Haute Couture F/W 10.11 Paris

That last red dress that KK had is my favorite thing. It's so light and airy and sexy (but not vulgar or trashy) and very beautiful.

This is just amazing. Elie Saab does some of the most beautiful work I have ever seen. He does some of the most elegant draping in the industry, Its very soft and feminine and the embroidery is not over done, it complements the garments and is in all the right places. Elie Saab is one of the few desingers that can do extreme femininity since Valentino retired. Im in awe.

God beautiful collection plus beutiful KK.

elie saab never fail me. it's so gorgeous! seriously!!! and the last wedding dress? omg, i die...

I was always a fan of him even before Halle wore that Oscar dress, he always makes this dreamy dresses thar every girl would love to wear, as well this collection, a big Stunner.

those red dresses are fantastic and he really good at dressing women more beatutiful

Such a beautiful, feminine, elegant and glamorous collection! :heart: My favourite of all shows :blush:

What a stunning collection
It's so luxurious!
Those red dresses are magnificent,you can always count on Elie Saab for very gorgeous things...this is what Haute Couture should be!
The model casting is really good may I say

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->