Elle France February 15, 2024 : Yasmin Le Bon by Jan Welters

This is the type of cover that French Elle does so well.

I wonder if there's a section with her career so far in review... I haven't caught up with the last two or three issues yet!

I love this!! Very beautiful!

Yikes... A big no for me. This closeup is WAY too close.
Paulina Porizkova is the same age and looks much better.

Yasmin just mesmerized me as a kid looking through my sister’s ELLE. She still does (…although her longer hair looks so much better). Her, Yasmeen and Cameron Alborzian: They possess such a timeless beauty that will never go out of style— like looking at the beautiful faces from antiquity.

Don’t know what’s going on with French ELLE lately, but other than the covershots, the rest of the contents are very midrange department-store flyer level of standard. That easy breezy, easygoing, sun and sea vibe seems all but gone. And awful layout.

1 Elle_2024_02_15_fr.jpg
2 Elle_2024_02_15_fr.jpg3 Elle_2024_02_15_fr.jpg4 Elle_2024_02_15_fr.jpg5 Elle_2024_02_15_fr.jpg6 Elle_2024_02_15_fr.jpg
ELLE France February 2024

She looks great, and that's a wonderful cover portrait.
Paulina looks great, Yasmin looks great.
The only yikes here, is your ageism and misogyny.

Trying to create an online beef with someone you don't even know lol: quite pathetic.
It's just a fashion forum, try to catch some air outside instead of trying to call for attention.

Quintessential Elle France! This cover is extremely refreshing. Completely invigorating and the sight of Yasmin Le Bon is just the icing of the cake. What an absolute treat. Always thought Yasmin was an extremely beautiful woman, and think she looks terrific here. The sight of actual skin texture and fine lines is very much-welcomed. Not a bad word I can say about this... :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->