Elle UK August 2007 : Mischa Barton by James White

Mischa ed looks very sweet. I love those colors.

She looks sort of sallow on the cover :huh: Unfortunately, it didn't look much better in person either :doh:

Listing up on ebay.co.uk mentions:

• Mischa Barton - cover star. 6 page photo shoot with interview. The actress tells Elle how she deals with fame, and the mistakes she's made hanging out with LA's bad-girl crowd. Plus one page behind the scenes photos.

• Evan Rachel Wood - meet the girl everyone will be watching this autumn… 4 pages, photographed by Rankin. The actress also talks about her relationship with Marilyn Manson, large interview.

• MIA/M.I.A. - hip-hop's freshest new star; 2 page interview with photos.
Miranda July - large photo plus article, one page.

• Irina Lazareanu - full page feature on the Kate Moss Topshop model and one-time drummer for Pete Doherty's band Babyshambles. Several different photos of the model.

• Beth Ditto - the Gossip talks about eating squirrels, not shaving her armpits and finding true love in a Q&A interview with photo, one page.

• Models in fashion spreads - Elsa Sednaoui, Amy Finlayson, Anna H.

could someone scan the ed with irina if/when it's available, please?

This was the first time I have bought Elle magazine [I bought it simply because Irina was in it, how sad :lol:] I actually really liked the magazine although it could have done without Mischa on the cover. Its much more accessible than the likes of Vogue and Instyle with a good mix of luxury and high street fashion. I think I may swap one of my other regular reads for this instead.

sorry for my majorly bad scans. Im too lazy to do it properly.

New Season Hits

This was the first time I have bought Elle magazine [I bought it simply because Irina was in it, how sad :lol:]

thank you! i would have bought it just for irina too, karma!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->