UK Elle September 2004 : Paris Hilton

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Aug 17 2004, 10:50 AM
Here we go. I couldn't find the vomiting icon so this one will have to do: :sick:

paris0708.jpg

[snapback]335525[/snapback]​

:rofl: :rofl:

like i could just hear some say, "strike a pose"

who does she think she is in this picture...she looks foolish more than anything....does this stuff sell in the uk?

:sick: The cover looks like some really cheap mag.....

Paris NEEDS to get rid of that ugly fake looking blond haircolor, it's so FAKE and CHEAP! :yuk:

Wow, I just looked again, she looks HORRIBLE!!!! Who did the hair and make-up? She looks like a crack wh*re. And the look on her face is just like "What do you mean my other videos got stolen"

Originally posted by Spike413@Aug 17 2004, 01:09 PM
Wow, I just looked again, she looks HORRIBLE!!!! Who did the hair and make-up? She looks like a crack wh*re. And the look on her face is just like "What do you mean my other videos got stolen"
[snapback]335692[/snapback]​

:rofl: :rofl: :lol: I have the issue and it's even worse in person :yuk:

Holy sh*t! That doesn't even look like her! If her Guess ads are any indication of what the inside pictures will look like, then I am so sold! :lol:

She is vastly prettier when:

1. She is smiling

2. She has her own hair (short length without extensions)

3. She is wearing warm colors, like pink or orange

4. When she has a more natural pose going

They didn't do her any favors with that shot. I think she can look quite pretty, but she looks kind of strung out and tired in that picture.

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Aug 17 2004, 11:50 AM
Here we go. I couldn't find the vomiting icon so this one will have to do: :sick:

paris0708.jpg

[snapback]335525[/snapback]​

Oh my goodness, what the hell? She looks really scary. Or is that just the quality?

I'm a Paris fan... but I have to agree with most of you that she really doesn't look that great on this cover...

Anyway, thanks for posting chickonspeed :smile:

She looks so.......... blank.

ew, i'm so tired of paris. hasn't she heard of overexposure? apparently not.

has she gained weight? it's about time.

i normally dont mind Paris but that facial expression is soooo forced!!

Originally posted by stylegurrl@Aug 17 2004, 08:52 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :lol: I have the issue and it's even worse in person :yuk:
[snapback]335700[/snapback]​

I think the image posted here makes her look longer, she does look a bit better on the real thing. Maybe it's my computer screen.

Here's the Guess ad. in the same magazine

Attachments

• Save.JPG
    Save.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 73
is there an edidtorial in the mag with her? if yes is it any better then the awful cover shot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->