UK Elle September 2004 : Paris Hilton

Originally posted by Jennika@Aug 18 2004, 09:26 AM
is there an edidtorial in the mag with her? if yes is it any better then the awful cover shot?
[snapback]337033[/snapback]​

There is an article about her which is accompanied by a few full page photos. They are equally as awful, believe me... :blink:

That picture is embarrassing. I've never seen her look more unattractive.

maybe the airbrusher was sick that day and therefore couldnot fix that picture

She reminds me of Celine Dion there, her pose is tacky, her expression silly, her hair and tan cheapish looking..cant find a single good thing about it.

She looks really bad. To me she looks like a model with her pose, but she's not pretty like one. On the cover, she reminds me of one the the Miller sisters.

Wow, what a way to revive a thread! I'm so sick of Hilton, and I think if any pictures proves that she isn't as beautiful as many people thing she is, this would be the one.

paris0708.jpg
elle magazine is going to be the next cosmopolitan (what a shame)

WTF DID SHE DO TO THAT GORGEOUS DRESS?!! omg it looks like some sort of scared primate. save the cheesy crap poses for the fredericks catalog :sick:

Tuti*Fruiti said:
I think the image posted here makes her look longer, she does look a bit better on the real thing. Maybe it's my computer screen.

Here's the Guess ad. in the same magazine

It's called airbrushing aka retouching. The girl is average looking and her personality even makes her look worse. BTW those blue eyes are contacts, her natural color is hazel. She is best suited for p*rn, especially with those sleazy poses and expressions. She is a low class act, if it wasn't for her sluttish ways, no one would know her name. Every time her name is mention is b/c she is fighting over men or starring in someone's home video, what a tragedy. I read in Vogue her fellow socialites don't even want to hear her name, with all that money Paris should be in school earning a degree and not selling herself on a higher level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->