UK Elle September 2004 : Paris Hilton

stylegurrl

Reaction score
Paris is on the cover of the September British Elle wearing a white Gucci dress. There is a 9-page article, featuring photos taken by Mark Baptiste. On the cover, the headline is "Champagne, Diamonds and Dinky Dogs: Inside Paris Hilton's 30 million dollar world" I tried to find a photo but UK Elle doesn't have a website.

oek35.jpg

fashion-iconography.net

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen the cover. Quite frankly, the most vile thing in fashion publishing that the year 2004 has seen.

Thank you chickonspeed :flower:

IMHO, Elle UK is one of the worst fashion mags I have ever seen/read. They have awful covers and the fashion sense of the editors is sometimes questionable :unsure: . This issue has some nice items but overall it's tacky.

I dont mind Elle magazine really, and Paris doesnt look that bad on the cover in my opinion. :innocent: Maybe its because I love that Gucci dress :heart:

I usually like UK Elle, but that cover is the absolute worst thing I have seen in a really long time! :yuk:

:cry: why did they have to go and ruin a perfectly good dress with that horrid creature!!!!!

That pictures is NOT flattering... when Paris isn't tilting her head, you get a look at her nose, and it's not so pretty... normally Paris doesn't bother me, though.

I think Paris looks really bad in that picture, I cannot believe they used that on the cover....She usually looks pretty good....ie. I think she looks gorgeous in the guess ads.

This should have been a Playboy cover- minus the dress, of course :P

I thought she had a 300 million dollar world. Nevertheless the cover is awful.

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Aug 17 2004, 08:50 AM
Here we go. I couldn't find the vomiting icon so this one will have to do: :sick:

paris0708.jpg

[snapback]335525[/snapback]​
horrible picture of her.. :yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->