UK Elle September 2004 : Paris Hilton

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Aug 17 2004, 10:50 AM
Here we go. I couldn't find the vomiting icon so this one will have to do: :sick:

paris0708.jpg

[snapback]335525[/snapback]​

:rofl: :rofl:

like i could just hear some say, "strike a pose"

who does she think she is in this picture...she looks foolish more than anything....does this stuff sell in the uk?

:sick: The cover looks like some really cheap mag.....

Paris NEEDS to get rid of that ugly fake looking blond haircolor, it's so FAKE and CHEAP! :yuk:

Wow, I just looked again, she looks HORRIBLE!!!! Who did the hair and make-up? She looks like a crack wh*re. And the look on her face is just like "What do you mean my other videos got stolen"

Originally posted by Spike413@Aug 17 2004, 01:09 PM
Wow, I just looked again, she looks HORRIBLE!!!! Who did the hair and make-up? She looks like a crack wh*re. And the look on her face is just like "What do you mean my other videos got stolen"
[snapback]335692[/snapback]​

:rofl: :rofl: :lol: I have the issue and it's even worse in person :yuk:

Holy sh*t! That doesn't even look like her! If her Guess ads are any indication of what the inside pictures will look like, then I am so sold! :lol:

She is vastly prettier when:

1. She is smiling

2. She has her own hair (short length without extensions)

3. She is wearing warm colors, like pink or orange

4. When she has a more natural pose going

They didn't do her any favors with that shot. I think she can look quite pretty, but she looks kind of strung out and tired in that picture.

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Aug 17 2004, 11:50 AM
Here we go. I couldn't find the vomiting icon so this one will have to do: :sick:

paris0708.jpg

[snapback]335525[/snapback]​

Oh my goodness, what the hell? She looks really scary. Or is that just the quality?

I'm a Paris fan... but I have to agree with most of you that she really doesn't look that great on this cover...

Anyway, thanks for posting chickonspeed :smile:

She looks so.......... blank.

ew, i'm so tired of paris. hasn't she heard of overexposure? apparently not.

has she gained weight? it's about time.

i normally dont mind Paris but that facial expression is soooo forced!!

Originally posted by stylegurrl@Aug 17 2004, 08:52 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :lol: I have the issue and it's even worse in person :yuk:
[snapback]335700[/snapback]​

I think the image posted here makes her look longer, she does look a bit better on the real thing. Maybe it's my computer screen.

Here's the Guess ad. in the same magazine

is there an edidtorial in the mag with her? if yes is it any better then the awful cover shot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"