Emilio Pucci F/W 2020.21 Milan

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score

NOWFASHION.COM

And to think that Pucci was one of the most fabulous shows in Milan during Dundas' tenure.

Hopefully their newly announced Moncler-like model of collaborations works, because this brand is going straight to the grave.

Ugh. Not often I’m left repulsed by a collection.

One of the worst collections of the season.

I thought it was desperate when Versace went this direction and she seems to have just copy/pasted looks from Donatella.

I feel like LVMH has lost hope with Pucci and I don’t think that having the heiress of Pucci so involved in the house is right for the brand...

I can’t help but think that a Frida Giannini for Pucci would be a perfect match for the brand. As I said before, she knows luxury and is great for products.

I don’t have any hope for their Moncler type of collaboration because the issue is how to give a fashion credibility to the brand, beyond the prints and the « holiday » feel behind them. That’s what Dundas succeeded in. Under him, a white suit, a fur coat or a pair of heels were credible with the name Pucci, as much as a printed caftan.

James Scully made a good suggestion on his IG. Hire Richard Quinn. His Moncler collection is basically a Pucci rip off already.

Can't they just shut it down? It's too embarrassing to even do a lookbook here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->