Engagement Rings / Wedding Bands

its simple and nice but i wouldnt pay that much for it! i would want a wedding band that meant more to me not something that plain. or if it was plain have something meaningful engraved onto the inside of the band but that one looks too thin to engrave.

It seems like the edge is almost sharp...plus, it seems like you couldn't have it engraved. But, if you want something that's simple, yet very elegant, its very nice.

I like the simplicity. I hate large rings with lots of diamonds.

I like it its plain and simple.. but i wouldnt want a ring thats mass produced id want something a bit more unique.

sometimes simple is beautiful but I think that one looks a bit strange, is that edge sharp? :blink:

I like it a lot. I think people get carried away with diamonds, etc. on wedding bands and it ends up looking very tacky. Other jewlery can be blinged out, but your wedding band should be elegant and simple like this one.

MJCouture said:
I like it a lot. I think people get carried away with diamonds, etc. on wedding bands and it ends up looking very tacky. Other jewlery can be blinged out, but your wedding band should be elegant and simple like this one.
Agreed. I don't even like diamonds anymore, and there not as rare as most people think they are. The price is driven up by the global monopoly on the industry...not so romantic.

Thanks for the input everybody! :flower:

and thanks jssy4eva for doing the leg work of finding the picture. For some reason when I click on the link it works, but oh well.

I know you pay more for the Tiffany name, but it really doesn't seem that expensive for 18k. My the band of my engagement ring is 18k, and many of bands I've look at are just 14k and just don't look right with it...

And even though it's mass produced, I like the fact that it's still distictive enough to look nice if I want to wear it alone.

Tiffany, here I come :wink:

i need help everyone!!! i need to go pick out an engagement ring with my b-friend/husband to be but i've never really thought about wedding/engagement rings or honestly marriage itself that much at all. i don't own anything with diamonds so honestly i'm a little confused about what to do. I only wear silver toned jewelry so that makes it easier. for some reason this is styming my sense of style!!! i generally love sort of mod oversized jewerly, but obviously cost is an issue-- i can't get some cocktail ring can i? and for some reason i'm a little trepidatious about going the conventional single stone setting with wedding band. this is stressing me out!

16210858_X400.jpg
This photo is very very similar to my wedding ring (this jeweler's no longer has my ring style -2 years ago)....
My ring is 14k, 2 carat marquise cut with 3 verticle rows of diamonds and baguettes on either side. Big and lovely just how I like it. I wear no other rings on the left hand. My husband is wanting to upgrade it but I don't want to. I love it because it's the first piece of jewelry from him.

I :heart: my hubby. :wink: we just celebrated 2 years on June 6th.

Last edited by a moderator:
if money is no object....
:wub:

Attachments

• d1.jpg
    d1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 719
  • d2.jpg
    d2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 716
  • d3.jpg
    d3.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 717
  • d4.jpg
    d4.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 711
i love square cut diamonds - as you can see in my pictures
i´d love to have everyone of them - but i will be lucky if i get just one of it :D

Attachments

• ring5.jpg
    ring5.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 710
  • ring4.jpg
    ring4.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 710
  • ring3.jpg
    ring3.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 762
  • ring2.jpg
    ring2.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 714
  • ring1.jpg
    ring1.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 7
oooh I am in love with some of your beutiful rings (Twilo's yours is stunning :heart: , and JJ, I would have the 2nd ring in a heartbeat :smile: ). Mine is a platinum band with a heart shaped 1.5 ct diamond. I wear it with a very fine 2mm platinum plain band :smile:

Attachments

• heartring.jpg
    heartring.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
mine is a 1.6 ct cushion cut antique stone with GIA certification of G color VS1, and is set in platinum by Simayof. i am so loving it.. sigh

my ring by the way is exactly set in the same way ANd the stone is the same too== see photo number 2 of *JJ*

I cannot wait to get engaged... am dating a wonderful man who's perfect for me, so it's only a matter of time (I hope!!) :D I dream about engagement rings, I am obsessed. I really want a 3-4 ct. cushion cut with small side stones in a low-profile platinum setting. Or I want a ring like my mom's... a band of 5 diamonds like 1.5-2cts. each. I want my wedding band to be just plain platinum. I ride horses so I can't have anything that will get messed up. :blush:

So jealous of all you girls with all your gorgeous diamonds, so far I have not seen one I don't like. Everyone here (and their fiancés) has such wonderful taste!! :flower:

I have a Tiffany setting 0.91ct, DVVS1. My SO and I never discussed marriage much less engagement rings so you can imagine my surprise ! :heart: I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world altho' sometimes, I will give him a hard time and say why wasn't it 1ct or more ?? :lol: My wedding band is a plain Elsa Peretti® band ring in platinum with a miniscule diamond of 0..02cts :D

Attachments

• PNnails.jpeg
    PNnails.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->