Erin Wasson x RVCA F/W 10.11 New York

Ugh. These white tights. I can't stand them. The only people that can pull of white tights, in my opinion, are little girls going to ballet class. First BCBG, now this line. I like that Erin stays true to the RVCA storyline, and adds her own personal aesthetic to this line. The show was cool. I heard the runway space was even cooler. Didn't Yeasayer perform at this show? In any case, the clothes were alright. I can definitely see them hanging in stores and people buying them for great layers. Plus, who doesn't love a little Erin Wasson in their life?

Nothing groundbreaking, but an improvement from the grunge overload of last season. I'm actually surprised that she didn't embrace the abundant plaid that's everywhere... if there was a time, it would have been now, haha.

For once, I like white clothing... :shock: No blacks (although I loooove black with all my :heart:) is a change... :smile: The styling is interesting!

There's definitely a lot of pieces I love. Great job Erin!

Laidback and easy cool. I actually love it. Plus, i think it's a step forward from that tackyness she presented for spring.

I like it.
I always find the outfits wearable, very "young", and urban.
That's a good collection for me.

Well I'm impressed. A lot better than the S/S season where they all looked overly tanned.

The whites are refreshing and the models look beautiful.

It's obviously not groundbreaking, I don't think she was trying to be, but it looks wearable and I wouldn't mind owning a few of the pieces. Definitely feel this is an improvement from last season, though not by much..

I like some of the looks. It's very basic and wearable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->