Erin Wasson x RVCA S/S 10 New York

i just see these big name models...
clothes........a mess......boring......is nothing....just street style...

I'm going to admit I just clicked on this thread to see how awful it was. I was not disappointed.

Hipsters are not buying this... rich, trendy girls are.... :innocent:

haven't you heard? brooklyn hipsters are rich trendy girls. brooklyn today is like soho was in the eighties. it's the whole let's dress up and look poor game. i know for a fact that this stuff sells not only to that crowd, but to those all over the country who want to act like they're in touch with that.

Erin has got to be one of the most narcissistic characters floating around the fashion industry @ the moment... Her desire to create an army of Wasson androids is frightening albeit comical...

I will be happy when this trend dies...

in her defense, she's being paid to do just that. we all know that there's a very limited window in which most models get to make money, why do we want to step on her moment?

and honestly, i don't get it either, but we must admit there's something spell-binding about this sort of rock chic right now or this stuff wouldn't be selling.

I am laughing and gagging at the same time. Everything from the clothes to the models to the runway looks BUSTED.

i think some of the individual pieces are really nice but all together it's a little messy,
and i agree she has gone way overboard on denim

Thw worst things of 80's all put together, haha.

it just looks like she stuck her hand in her closet without looking and shoved what it down the runway :-/

so true... her closet threw up on the runway...

erin should stick to modeling :ermm:

i don't see how anyone who isn't Erin Wasson could pull this off...

oh wait..Rumi from FashionToast...

and that's it.

:ninja:

^it's not like rvca is expensive. there are armies of lower eastsiders and brooklynites that could incorporate this easily into their vintage finds.

i wouldnt wear this even if it was sold at goodwill

^it's not like rvca is expensive. there are armies of lower eastsiders and brooklynites that could incorporate this easily into their vintage finds.

true :flower:

but i guess, i question whether this would/could look good or whether it would make the wearer look homeless? It just doesn't look flattering to me.

so this line doesn't have a huge premium attached to it bc of wasson's name slapped onto it?

this shet is seck!

btw, what's with the "keep it neil" slogan..... is that neil as in, "...patrick harris" ? (didn't know wasson was a doogie howser fan)

i hope so :D

i'll keep it neil.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->