Evangeline Lilly and Dominic Monaghan

Jenna16

Reaction score
People keep asking about them in Evi's thread so I'm making a thread here to disscuss it so the mods don't get mad at us.

Last fall the press claimed they had spilt but now they are saying they are back together. I wonder though if they ever did split up to begin with.

Just three months after splitting up, [COLOR=blue! important][FONT=arial, helvetica][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=arial, helvetica]Lost[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] lovers Evangeline Lilly and Dominic Monaghan have quietly patched things up. The 28-year-old Canadian even flew from Hawaii, where the [COLOR=blue! important][FONT=arial, helvetica][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=arial, helvetica]ABC[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] show films, to Hollywood for the opening of Dominic's photography show on March 13.

"They never stopped loving each other," a source tells Star. "She remained in Hawaii for the show, and he moved back to L.A. when he was killed off, so the distance took its toll. They decided to take a break, but it was really hard on them both."

Frequent telephone calls and visits just reinforced to Evangeline and Dominic, 31, that they belonged together, explains the source. "It was as simple as that."

http://www.starmagazine.com/lost_couple_evangelina_dominic/news/14058

Thanks for starting the thread!

Actually I think that the Star Magazine isn't the most reliable source but it would be really nice if they got back together. They were a very down-to-earth couple.

True, star mag is not the most reliable source. But many other sources have posted it too, including US weekly. All the articles say simular things so I just posted one as an example.

I hope they are, I really like them as a couple. They just seem to fit.

This was posted on Evangeline-Lilly.net's forum

interview with Evi in Australia's TV Week mag
What can you say about reports that you and Dominic have split?
Just don't believe everything you read...that's all I'll say.

I guess that pretty comfirms they are still together :smile:

^aw, that's pretty cool! I think Dom's so great, and he seems really happy with her ^_^

I'm so happy they seem to still be together, they are one of my all time favorite celeb couple. So adorable and lovely. :blush:

:clap: im so glad! i think they're made for eachother!

Evi kinda confirmed it but its nice to her it from Perez too just in case Evi was misquated or something.

Now we need new candids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karolys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->