Eye Treatments : serum or cream?

Can anyone recommend a really good eye cream??

I've been using Caudalie's pulpe vitaminee for the last couple months and I really like it. I use it both morning and night.

Its very moisturizing and absorbs into the skin very quickly. I also like that it doesn't dry tacky like some creams do.

I am a big fan of the Kiehl's product with Vitamin C: I use everyday the Powerful Strength line reducing concentrate and it really has a visible and incredible effect on overall brightness, quality of the skin, smoothness and fine lines.

I've tried the eye version for two weeks thanks to one of their so-called luxe samples (quite big, actually a miniature version more than a sample) and the effect is even more amazing, you put it on and immediately you're just like "WOW!": no puffyness, no dark circles, no lines, you see only extreme brightness and freshness.

I don't know if it improves the situation of your under-eye skin in the very long term but it contains pure vitC at more than 10% concentration so it should (the serum I told you above does, and they're almost the same formula)

If I were you, I would surely try them out, also because the quality/price ratio is excellent (much better than other Lancome, Chanel and Dior products of the same type that I've tried)

I saw you are from Genève Adrina, and I see that Kiehl's should have a corner in Globus ;-)

Thanks for the suggestions!! I much prefer testimonials to adverts! :flower:

Eye creams/gels

Can anyone suggest a good eye gel or cream that well help plump out the under eye area? Most eye products on the market seem designed to reduce puffyness but I have the opposite problem as I have really hollow eyes and the under eye area is sort of concave.

At the moment Im using Emu Oil Well Moisturising Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid and before that I tried All About Eyes by Clinique. Both rubbish.

Can anyone suggest a good eye gel or cream that well help plump out the under eye area? Most eye products on the market seem designed to reduce puffyness but I have the opposite problem as I have really hollow eyes and the under eye area is sort of concave.

At the moment Im using Emu Oil Well Moisturising Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid and before that I tried All About Eyes by Clinique. Both rubbish.

I think it's quite difficult to deal with concave hollows under the eye (don't have them myself, just speculating)...because the only thing that can correct that hollow is probably surgery, sorry to say :flower:.

Probably for creams/makeup, might be best to focus on eliminating darkness and any wrinkles which highlight the hollow itself or the edge of the hollow.

Hyaluronic acid in a cream/serum will plump out fine lines and reduce any superficial roughness simply by attracting water to the surface of your skin (exactly what you'll need if you're applying a heavier concealer on top to conteract hollow shadows) but it won't act in the same way as hyaluronic acid injections used to fill out hollows, for example.

I've used Hylexin a long time ago on dark circles and it was great for me, but so many skincare ingredients can work on one person's skin type or issue and have no effect whatsoever on another person's skintype/issue.

HTH

I use serums like Dior Capture R 60/80 because they don't leave a greasy film under the eyes. I tried the eye creme as well and only started using both recently. All of this is to prevent wrinkles.

I have very slight dark circles and the Dior serum has minimized the effect a little, but what I'm really concerned about are the bags under my eyes. I believe those are hereditary and I can't do anything about them. :(

Regardless of all of that, people still think I'm a teenager and ask whether I go to highschool when I recently turned 23.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->