F/W 2021.22 & Cruise/Resort 2022 Open Discussion Thread

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
News surrounding the upcoming Fall 2021 season is already coming out, with London Fashion Week going ahead but opting to go audience-free:

PFW is going audience-free too.

Brands should follow the Versace way of doing (maybe the first time I’m saying somebody should follow Versace). Maximize on the set, a great cast, good energy and clothes. No slow motion videos, no over complicated and pretentious presentation! All about the clothes, the models and the message!

I’m still expecting from the usual designers/brands. I wonder if Marc is going to present this season.

Is Gucci showing anything at all this season? I know they're not doing a show in Milan, so what's happening? Another pretentious video? (I tried googling this and all i found was gucci's doraemon collection lol)

Can someone upload JW car crash of a menswear collection? I think we'll have a good laugh with that one. Loewe was also not very good...

I would do it myself but I don't have the time :/

Any news on whether NYFW is still on or not? I maybe care to watch 1-2 shows total but am very curious to know...

According to WWD, NYFW is a-go, will run from February 14th until the 18th and will mostly be a digital-only affair:

Its gonna be hard to people stop saying NYFW, its such a iconic name, but sure Tom, you look sexy and you are the boss, good luck.

Poor Tom. I’m sure he is thinking « Why the hell did I took this job!? ».
How could you concentrate on handling the CFDA during a crisis when you have your own business to care of...

Versace will skip Milan Fashion Week, according to WWD.

The Fall Fashion week is just in 3 days already, I wish it were a live audience show, but hopefully, Covid would be gone when we have another one next year.

Asides from giving models more work, and seeing clothes in motion, I don’t really know if this will improve anything for my own experience. I think covid-19 has shown us the true, dull side of the clothing these designers have been putting out for the last 3-5 years and we were just to blinded by the glitz and glam of runway productions to see it. If anything we need more quality and innovation that we saw in 2008-2009, during the economical recession and designers stepped their p****y up!

According to WWD, Tom Ford has postponed his collection until February 26th. It was originally scheduled to be unveiled today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->