Favorite City In The World

WonderWoman said:
London, Paris, Roma, Toronto, NYC are my top 5... They all are beautiful and the people there are great but I must say madrid is the ultimate and the people are totally loud, fun, and entertaining.

how can you compare roma and nyc with..TORONTO

they're in an entirely different league

San Francisco:heart: ... I can't begin to explain that city in words... other than that there is nothing like it and I miss it often:blush:

AS of now,
FLorence, ITALY:heart: :flower:
until I travle more I'm sure it will change

Florence and Venice! :heart:

Oh and London! I can't forget London.

Last edited by a moderator:
FrockRadar8 said:
San Francisco is my favourite bar none. Great weather,

I love San Francisco - but had no idea of how cold it would be! I went in July expecting it to be really hot and sunny, but it was quite cold! And there was quite often fog until the middle of the day.

But having said that it is an incredible city - love it.

LoveInParis said:
I love San Francisco - but had no idea of how cold it would be! I went in July expecting it to be really hot and sunny, but it was quite cold! And there was quite often fog until the middle of the day.

But having said that it is an incredible city - love it.
yes, i remember telling my friend from NYC not to pack any shorts or tank tops :P cause september/october is warmer than summer. i do love sf though!

Moscow. (just send me to Russia and i'll be happy damnit!:(heart:
Amsterdam:heart:
New York New York :heart:

I swear my allegiance to these places is so much stronger that my homeland. :ninja: :doh:

Paris (it's such a beautiful place... except for the subway tho)
Bangkok (cuz it's where i live in and where i feel most comfortable in.... I LOVE shopping here more than anywhere else!)

I :heart: SF San Francisco is where I'm from:flower:

I love Santa Barbara...that's where I'm originally from. It was always sunny there from what I could remember.....B)

I visited Tokyo in Japan....I loved that city. There were so much to do there....that city is always busy! I swear...you can just sit somewhere to people watch....lol...........so to say favorite city in the world, I must go with Tokyo, Japan!!!!:D

I happen to love New York. Some other cities that I love: London, Milan, Hannover, Biarritz and Madrid. And Bilbao, WTF.

istanbul:heart:(full of history and has a very harmonical culture:flower: ), and İzmir(which you've probably never heard)=where i used to live.it is in the south-west part of turkey and by mediterrenean sea.the weather is allways warm in here,and in summer TERRIBLY HOT!!!:shock: we used to wear our bikinis under our school uniforms,say bye to our parens,and went to the beach while they knew us at the schooll:woot:Still love that city but we live another now:cry: but thanks god that it is in the south coast and by sea too^_^But now i have to take care of my lessons.but it doesn't mean that i cannot give up school in a very hot day:innocent: I Cannot Wait for holiday!:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->