Favorite City In The World

London, Kiev, Paris, Prague are all of my favourites. Notice how they're all European? I jsut adore Europa! Ofcourse, if I see Sydney or Tokyo I'll fall madly in love with those, but I still have to see so much!

paris
florence
london
oakland (where i'm from!)
sf
ny
tokyo
shanghi

i'm not that well traveled,
but from where i've been so far,
TOKYO!:ninja:

Definatly London!!
Also Boston, Barcelona & Paris.

But I couldn't live anywhere else then Antwerp. The city has eveything! Great places to go out, have dinner, go shopping, lots of culture...I just love Antwerp!

Geneva & Monte Carlo

My two favorite cities in Europe are Geneva/Montreux Switzerland and Monte Carlo (home of the Fashion TV world Finals).

i like new york alright, i do go to school here but i think it's highly overrated. this city is simply too self-conscious for me. everyone here thinks they live a sex and the city existence, but most of us are just lonely.

i love toronto and montreal. great canadian cities, and toronto is really coming into its own, which makes me proud, plus the people are really great. paris and florence are my favourite european cities; florence enchanted me when i first went there. i wish i could say the same for london, but both times i went a) i was much younger and b) it was SO EFFIN RAINY

i also love jerusalem: its white stones, low-rise buildings, and history just give me the sense of stepping back in time. wish it was a bit cleaner though.

i've always wanted to go to prague and boston (i just get the sense boston is new york-ish except less trendy, more "comfortable")

margotremix said:
i like new york alright, i do go to school here but i think it's highly overrated. this city is simply too self-conscious for me. everyone here thinks they live a sex and the city existence, but most of us are just lonely.

I find this interesting because I've heard more than one New Yorker echo these exact same sentiments. It's just ironic to me that in a city of 10+ million people, everyone's lonely.

dlg

Cerdeña, Montecarlo, Paris, Barcelona, London, Rio De Janeiro, Miami

Hamburg (where I`m from), Munich, Florence, Rome, London, Paris, Dublin and Amsterdam! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->