Favorite Louis Vuitton Bag Ever!

Reaction score
What are everyone's favorite Louis Vuitton handbag style/pattern?

I've got a major love for the cherry blossom pochette =) :heart:

Black and white Grafitti long alma and the patchwork series

I have many LV bags and I still think the Papillon in Damier is my favorite :heart:

I like the cherry blossoms; especially retro and the multicolore speedy. :heart:

my favourite LV is my KEEPALL for when i travel :heart:

I'm in love with the Papillion ... esp the -brwn- cherry blossom!

the graffiti keepall, the intricate patchwork messenger, the cherry blossom papillon, the small hard-side vuitton kate carried in the ads a couple of years back (the name escapes), and almost anything in the black epi leather (i know sooo gauche now, but i love it nonetheless)

If any, I like the classic mongram canvas...but I think the cherry blossom satin is nice too...but pretty $$$ lol
cherryblossomsatin1.jpg

Originally posted by MissArmani@Dec 9th, 2003 - 6:11 pm
JOSEPHINE :heart:

M92211_large.jpg
i got the JOSEPHONE you posted but the smaller size. and i love it :heart:

Pegase 60 perfect for travelling
Ribera GM Weekend/ Gym bag practical and I use it all the time :wink:

The Eye Love bags from spring 03, the tall Graffiti Alma from spring 01, and the insane $4500 patchwork messenger from spring 02 are among my favorites!

Originally posted by MissArmani@Dec 9th, 2003 - 12:11 pm
JOSEPHINE :heart:

M92211_large.jpg
I have this one, too, also like it a lot, the size is nice, and goes with almost everything.
but I still prefer leather bags more.

can someone post pics from the patchwork collection? I have no recollection of it whatsoever :shock: :doh:

The last three retailed for close to $4500 each! I was so dying to get one and now they're gone forever. :( :cry:

00004.L.JPG
00023.L.JPG

00033.L.JPG
00041.L.JPG

i loved this one. the whole collection by JULIE VERHOEVEN was like a fairytale :blush:

number# 3 :innocent:

I :heart: the graffiti small alma, & the Alzer Anglais suitcases

& although i was never able to get my hands on the cherry blossom papillon, its still one of my most :heart:ed LV bags, VERY pretty

ahh thanks for the pics. I was wondering if those were the "patchwork" bags. Thanks :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->