Favorite Louis Vuitton Bag Ever!

I really liked the Verhoeven patchwork series, anything with the snail and the turtle. Although cute, I didn't like the little animal shaped vernis bags though. The Murakami series I thought I would like better as a whole. The pieces I liked best from that series were the jewelry cases with the full figures (I don't know the names of the bags). I don't own any of those. :lol:

I liked all the limited editions :heart: ,esp. the Eye Love series & the Patchwork collection :woot: .

I love the Suhali 'Le Fabuleux' :heart:

Originally posted by trean@Dec 10th, 2003 - 3:32 pm
I liked all the limited editions :heart: ,esp. the Eye Love series & the Patchwork collection :woot: .

I love the Suhali 'Le Fabuleux' :heart:
Suhali Le Fabuleux is one of the nicest bags from LV.
but I don't own one :cry: :cry: :cry:
planning...planning hard.... :blush:
only after I carry and use one, I can say how much I love it.

:cry: I know,since I saw them in the shop,I want one :heart:

I knoew some ppl liked these bags..I didnt lol but..I ran across this one on ebay... its a lil wallet and verified to be real by mypoupette... so check it out if interested...
Item Link
lv-porte-monnaie-2-5.jpg

I love the LV cherry blossom range....i USED to like the murakami print but now i kinda despise it lol :sick: :heart:

Red - either the Epi St Jacques Shopping, or a Vernis Spring Street.
I really love the white MC ( I live in a tropical climate) - either the Alma or the mini HL - mega cute. It's just so hard to choose. I wouldn't part with any of the above.

this amazing briefcase from fall 04. It looks like a 100 years old (with the dark brown trim) and it almost looks kinda cracked, as if was an antique LV :heart:

it's a tie...

Last edited by a moderator:
:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
hm, I don't really their new bags... too dark and moody... but I could think of buying on of those for my girlfriend (if it was lighter colored)

Its pretty hard for me to deside, but I would probably have to go with my large Damier Musette messenger. It was one of my first bags and it is just so perfectly sized and shaped. Plus not many people have it, because it isnt only a Damier bag, but it is SO (at least it was when I got it). For bags I dont own I would have to go with the patchwork conte de fees messengers.

i thought i should post one of my older favorites that i still love just as much as the first day I got it.

Eye Love You :heart: :blush: :heart:

I hate the logo monogram canvases but the speedy and luggages are exceptions. Love the orange yoga epi bag and the thedas :woot:

i have a thing for the mini sac in monagram canvas. :heart: its so cute
i also like the monagram ambre. they seem so perfect for the beach. i want one

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
us4848
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->