Faye Dunaway

faye7.png
faye2.jpg
faye9.png
faye11.png
ebay

Definately suscribing! I watched bonnie and clyde a few days ago, and she was the real force of the movie imo. She was so beautiful in the 60-70's. :crush: innocent cutebut beautiful charming sexy. She has a unique face, its not perfectly perfect but intriguing perfect beauty :smile: and has a nice figure... What an icon. :heart:

(now that i found this thread it makes me want to watch the movie again. It has a deceiving ending though... Is there any other movie in that time period where she has a significant part? Ohh and great pics!)

^ Well, as far as I'm concerned "The Thomas Crown Affair" is the classic of all classics, and if you can find a copy of "Network" (for which she won an Oscar) it is probably her best acting job! :wink:

thannnk you!! :flower:
I was thinking about the crown affair, I'll have to add the other one to my list then :smile:

^ Oh, Network was one of those movies you still think about ten years later!! What a film!! And she was beautiful and brilliant as a Network TV Exec/b*tch who is out of control- a tour de force!! :wink:
And Thomas Crown is just plain amazing- without giving anything away, the end is a mind bender, as they said in the 60s; to this day if I watch it, it is jaw dropping!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I still am in awe when i see her pictures. She was so beautiful
in a very unique way, and i love her bone structure. :heart:
i regret i never knew that era (60-70's) for many reason :smile:

just watched the movie three days of the condor, and think thats my favorite movie with her in it. :wub: Does anyone have pictures of her in it??

Studio Cine Live France March 2010 ebook30.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->