Hillary Duff's Bitchfight with Faye Dunaway

Team Faye. Faye Dunaway is allowed an opinion. What Hilary Duff said was just horrible. On top of that, Duff is a terrible actress.

So people who are bad actress aren't allowed to have an opinion? Then what are we all doing here? Doubtful we're all good actors and actresses.

Ted Casablanca wrote a hilarious piece about this!

Ran into Hilary Duff over Grammys weekend at brunch. Remember that battle of words Duff dove right into with legendary loony Faye Dunaway? And as vital as two b*tches slapping each other in public can be in the life of a Hollywood gossip columnist, the

Rihanna tragedy took precedence first.

But today, babes, I'm happy to report the gloves are so still off between these two bleached blondes, it simply couldn't get any more delicious!

In case you've been hiding under a rock the size of Dunaway's hair-extension bill, the long-ago Oscar winner and notorious crank-a-thon reportedly criticized Duff, who she deemed an unknown no-talent, for taking on one of her best-known roles, that of the blondie moll in Bonnie and Clyde.

Duff fired back that it's Dunaway who nobody knows, not her, and, besides, Hilary'd be cranky, too, "if she looked like that." A not-so-veiled insult at Dunaway's obvious tinkering to her face. Holy merde, mamas, what a friggin' standoff!

I asked Duff straightaway if she'd heard from La Dunaway:

"Nope, not a word," perked Duff, hair all curled and moussed, face heavily (but beautifully) made up.

Well, congratulations on being so outspoken in this town, few people have your courage.

"I just call it as I see it," said the Texas-born honey.

You surely do it well. Any regrets about what you said about Faye?

"No, none. I mean, if someone takes a shot at me, why can't I take it back at them? It's only fair!"

You have no idea how many Faye Dunaway stories I have, Hilary, she's insane.

"I get the feeling."

So you keep on keepin' on, babe!

"I will!"

Be on your guard, Ms. Dunaway, should you be gearing up some kind of press-release arsenal via one of the 10 billion publicists you've gone through in your lifetime. Darling, you've so met your match. Game on.

www.eonline.com

now see,i find that so wrong as a journo even a gossip/entertainment journo,to appear so unabashedly biased and basically rooting for more immaturity from her. i'm sorry but i have yet to hear a reasonable argument to faye's criticism from this girl....in everything she's said she sounds like such a unitelligent,unwitty little girl resorting to such high school insults and critiques.

Doubtful we're all good actors and actresses.

Most of us aren't trying to act though :P

I think Hilary could have been dignified about it and said that everyone was entitled to an opinion and she would do her best to prove Faye wrong. It's such a cheap shot to add something like that to a completely unrelated argument, along the lines of "well, at least I'm not fat!" She should have taken the high road. Though Hilary hasn't had this much publicity in a long time so maybe it has worked to her favour.

Outlawed! Hilary Duff dropped from new Bonnie and Clyde movie in embarrassing career shun

No actress in Hollywood wants to have the embarrassment of being kicked off of a movie before filming has even begun.
But that is what Hilary Duff is faced with as it is reported she has been dropped from the upcoming Bonnie & Clyde movie remake.
The 23-year-old actress was set to play Bonnie Parker in the reprisal of the Sixties movie, but she will now be replaced with another actress.

Although, the name of the new star of the film has not yet been announced, sources close to the project have told TMZ that Duff will still be paid even though she is out of the job.
Gossip Girl star Kevin Zegers is to remain on and play Clyde Barrow in the project titled The Story of Bonnie and Clyde.
The young newlywed who married Canadian hockey player Mike Comrie in August last year was out and about today and appeared to be understandably a little down in the dumps as she ran errands in the California sunshine.

She wore a hippie-inspired outfit of flared jeans and a white crocheted top but did not raise much of a smile.
The former Lizzie McGuire star's appointment into the role of Bonnie was not a popular one and was met with disdain by many critics who questioned her acting ability in the spin of what is a classic Hollywood movie.
The original film was released in 1967 starring Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway as the title characters.
According to The Sun-Times, Dunaway said when she heard her Academy Award-nominated role was going to be played by a former Disney star: 'Couldn't they at least cast a real actress?'
But Duff later hit back at the Hollywood legend saying: 'I think that my fans that are going to go see the movie don't even know who she is'.
'I think it was a little unnecessary, but I might be mad if I looked like that now too', Duff said sarcastically.
Maybe Duff is now a little more humble after hearing the news she is no longer cast in the coveted role.
Bonnie & Clyde received several Oscar nominations for the film about the duo who go from pulling small-time heists to robbing banks.
However, the new film is said to focus less on the sensationalised shoot-'em-ups and more on the lives of the Depression-era bandits.
Duff has appeared in a few low budget movies and had guest roles in televisions shows like Gossip Girl but she has not replicated the success she had when she starred in Disney tween show Lizzie McGuire which ended in 2004.
The actress and singer is also now an author and recently published her first novel, Elixir.

source: dailymail

ha ha ha ha. this is great news, IMO. :lol:

Wow! When did this whole situation happen?? Where was I?

But yeah, Faye was speaking the truth. Hilary did not handle that professionally.

Apart from Lizzy Maguire, Hilary has never done nothing entertaining.
Bonnie & Clyde is a fantastic film, it shouldn't be remade. This isn't an opinion, it's a fact.

Faye Dunaway is too old to get into a bitchfight with -anybody- - she should know better at her age...

Bonnie & Clyde is a fantastic film, it shouldn't be remade. This isn't an opinion, it's a fact.

Totally agree...though Hollywood seems determined to remake every classic movie. Even well they're done well (and most of them aren't), it's just a bad idea.

Well Dunaway is an old woman. She should've shown some class and refrained from the insults.

I totally agree. "Hilary should have respected the elder" - some peopel say. Are you kidding me?! What right does Dunaway have to speak like that publically about anyone?
I hardly even know Hilary Duff as I don't live in the U.S. but the whole thing says more about Dunaway than Hilary... Yes she couldve just ignored it... but in my opinion it's rather strange how people bash Hilary. This is not even about "was Dunaway right and is Hilary a bad actress" it's about having class... in my opinion neither of them showed a lot of it... But Dunaway now seems like a jealous, bitter, old woman. Which content, happy women would ever say something like that publicly?!

Faye Dunaway is too old to get into a bitchfight with -anybody- - she should know better at her age...

I totally agree. "Hilary should have respected the elder" - some peopel say. Are you kidding me?! What right does Dunaway have to speak like that publically about anyone?
I hardly even know Hilary Duff as I don't live in the U.S. but the whole thing says more about Dunaway than Hilary... Yes she couldve just ignored it... but in my opinion it's rather strange how people bash Hilary. This is not even about "was Dunaway right and is Hilary a bad actress" it's about having class... in my opinion neither of them showed a lot of it... But Dunaway now seems like a jealous, bitter, old woman. Which content, happy women would ever say something like that publicly?!

Exactly. Hilary made the mistake of not taking the high road but Faye is dwelling at the bottom of the barrel. That anyone could be taking Faye's side in this is ridiculous.

I also find it strange that Hilary has been accused of not having class when reacting to a completely unnecessary public dig at who she is (at least what she does for a living) while people on this thread are using jumpy claps and laughing smileys to make fun of someone else's misfortune.

Keep it classy, ladies. :rolleyes:

^I agree.

And the title of this thread really should be

Faye Dunaway's Bitchfight with Hilary Duff

Duff sure has not handled it well but Dunaway sure started it.

And to the people saying Duff has not done any worth while (yet).
Do remember to 2 time oscar winner Sally Field. Yep she started with the T.V. series The Flying Nun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->