Faye Dunaway

Mini dress and McQueen in Thomas Crown (1968)

crownz.png

imdb.com

Gorgeous! Ill have to post pics i found from three days of the condor. :wub:

I remember reading somewhere that she had a reputation for being difficult to work with, Is that true? I think she is a terrific actress, especially in "Network". Love all the pics!

I remember reading somewhere that she had a reputation for being difficult to work with, Is that true? I think she is a terrific actress, especially in "Network". Love all the pics!

Yes.
In "Roman by Polanski" Roman said something like this interview:

Q What about Faye Dunaway?
Polanski: With her it was just the opposite. I mean she's hung-up. She's the most difficult person I've worked with. She's undisciplined, although she works hard. She prepares herself for ages - in fact, too much. She's tremendously neurotic. Unflexible. She argues about motivations. She's often late and so on. But then, when you see the final results, you tend to forget all the trouble you went through because she is very good indeed.
It's just a price you have to pay for it.

minadream

I caught part of Bonnie and Clyde last night on TCM- what a magnificent actress (and beauty!) she was!! ^_^

Yes she is! I caught the episode of grey's anatomy she played in the other day :P
Coming back to her thread makes me want to watch some of her movies again, and others, but since they arent very popular and kind of old, they are un-findable... :(

Funny the picture with the balloons looks like the Dior ad with Maryna by Sofia Coppola :D

Such a gorgeous cover ! What a beauty Faye was at this time!

Faye Dunaway is the Star of the 2011 Cannes Poster

The festival describes the image as a “model of sophistication and timeless elegance, it is an embodiment of the cinematic dream that the Festival de Cannes seeks to maintain.”

cannes2011_poster_lg-thumb-630x859-32005.jpg

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

indiewire and movieline

^ Amazing- God, she was a babe!! :crush: Did anyone ever see The Happening? It was one of her eariler films, pretty much before she became well known I suppose- she spent most of the movie in a shirt and white short shorts...incredible!! B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->