Fendi S/S 11 Milan

The accesories are amazing :woot: because Silvia designs them! she did a great job.

the clothes are boring as Karl for Fendi has been for ages.

Brilliant. To make thse type of patterns this elegant is a feat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like what a see so far a lot (gotta watch it in motion now), the colour scheme is brilliant and the accessories are to die for!

best collection so far this season..
the patterns, the cut and the colors and of course all the superbe accessiores..

To make thse type of patterns this elegant is a feat.
true.
i'm not usually a fan of fendi's S/S collections but this is really good.

mmm me dont like the collection very old to me

Does anyone know about Fendi's sales situation? My guess would be this sort of a collection sells like crazy!

^those handbags should become retail gold. the perfect accessory for all of the color we've seen from the important trend-setting houses thus far. is it the return of the "it" bag over the "it" shoe? if anyone can do it, let the house who did it first, do it again.

thank you for the video. i like this collection even more after watching it.:heart:

^ Gosh, so do I!! Something about watching the clothes move, the way the beautiful skirts and blouses seem to flow while they walk...it's all just gorgeous. The colors are breathtaking.

I love the colours that were used and even if were all in one colour I actually like the design of most, if not all the pieces.

To me, Fendi has always been about the world of luxury. Aside from the beautiful handbags, this just looks like a cruise collection to me.

^ Gosh, so do I!! Something about watching the clothes move, the way the beautiful skirts and blouses seem to flow while they walk...it's all just gorgeous. The colors are breathtaking.

I agree! I can't remember how many of Karl's collections have seemed unimpressive at first look, and then I've fallen in love with them after seeing the videos, detail shots and HQs! B)

I loved it after seeing the video. Loved the sunglasses also-must get a pair:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->