Find this commercial for me please?

model_mom

Reaction score
Can someone find this commercial for me and post a link on tFS? Ali is in it and I would love to see it. Thanks in advance.:flower:

Get Shorty this Winter With Bonds New Cropped Hoodie
Bonds launched their new Cropped Hoodie this week, with a young, playful and uniquely Bonds ‘Little Red Riding Hood’ themed TV commercial hitting screens nationally on Sunday 2nd April.

Arriving on the back of the cult Bonds Hoodie, the new Cropped style is literally that – cut short around the mid section and built for layering over tanks and tees.

The Cropped Hoodie TVC shows three young girls, all clad in the Cropped Hoodie stepping out in the cold, dark night, to the bewitching tones of “Hey There Little Red Riding Hood”…

The girls jump with fear when they hear the howls of a hound - only to realise the noise is coming from a tiny dog in the window of one of the surrounding high rises.

It's being shown in Australia.

Well, I found the commercial for the regular hoodies, but not the cropped one that Ali is in.
Apparently its played alot in Australia :wink:

Thanks, for trying.:heart: I hope someone from Australia sees this and can get the link somehow. I know it is the one she is in because she mentioned the little dog and that they filmed all night over and over again.

I've seen this ad! It is shown here a lot actually, I didn't realise Ali was in it! It's a cute ad!

:woot:

Bonds launched their new Cropped Hoodie this week, with a young, playful and uniquely Bonds ‘Little Red Riding Hood’ themed TV commercial hitting screens nationally on Sunday 2nd April.

Arriving on the back of the cult Bonds Hoodie, the new Cropped style is literally that – cut short around the mid section and built for layering over tanks and tees.

The Cropped Hoodie TVC shows three young girls, all clad in the Cropped Hoodie stepping out in the cold, dark night, to the bewitching tones of “Hey There Little Red Riding Hood”…

The girls jump with fear when they hear the howls of a hound - only to realise the noise is coming from a tiny dog in the window of one of the surrounding high rises.

Shot over one night in the middle of Sydney CBD, the TVC is a fun and upbeat take on the classic fairy tale, and shows the carefree attitude needed to wear the new Cropped Hoodie.

Available in a winter warming array of colours including grey, teal, cherry red and purple, the Cropped Hoodie is available now at department and discount department stores from RRP $34.95.

CROPPED HOODIE TVC CREDITS:

• Executive Creative Director – Paul Fishlock
  • Group Account Director – Michelle Marks
  • Account Director – Roshnee Kolsawalla
  • Production Company - Flying Fish
  • Director – Sam Bennetts
Sorry MM, I could't find the actual commercial!

Thanks Belowen for looking for the link. I would love to see it....but it looks like it's not going to happen. :(

Even if I did manage to capture it on tape, I have no way of uploading it to my computer, I'm sorry! :cry: Best of luck finding it!

Can someone tape this commercial and mail it to me?....I will pay you....please. :flower:

MM, I haven't seen it played lately, but if I do I will try and tape it for you... They might play it during Big Brother because a lot of the girls on the show this year are wearing the Bonds cropped hoodies. I'll keep an eye out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert0199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->