First Face Countdown

Arizona Muse
OPENED: 9 | CLOSED: 7

(O) - Anna Sui, Carolina Herrera, Derek Lam, J Mendel, Preen, Dolce & Gabbana, DSquared², Iceberg

Monika ''Jac'' Jagaciak
OPENED: 3 | CLOSED: 7

(O) - Marc by Marc Jacobs, Tommy Hilfiger, Roland Mouret

Abbey Lee Kershaw
OPENED: 4 | CLOSED: 4

(O) - Issa, John Rocha, Ermanno Scervino, Versace

Daphne Groeneveld
OPENED: 7 | CLOSED: 3

(O) - Altuzarra, Calvin Klein, Herve Leger, Jason Wu, Vera Wang, Versus, Rick Owens

Karmen Pedaru
OPENED: 5 | CLOSED: 4

(O) - Diane von Furstenberg, Diesel Black Gold, DKNY, Michael Kors, Balmain

Frida Gustavsson
OPENED: 2 | CLOSED: 3

(O) - Anna Sui, Jo No Fui

Freja Beha Erichsen
OPENED: 3 | CLOSED: 2

(O) - Alexander McQueen, Chanel, Chloe

Mariacarla Boscono
OPENED: 3 | CLOSED: 0

(O) - Hakaan, Miu Miu, Roberto Cavalli

Natasha Poly
OPENED: 3 | CLOSED: 1

(O) - Gucci, Lanvin, Stella McCartney

Ruby Aldrige
OPENED: 4 | CLOSED: 3

(O) - Lorella Signorino Atelier, Anthony Vaccarello, Celine, Valentino

Anja Rubik
OPENED: 2 | CLOSED: 4

(O) - Fendi, Isabel Marant

Melissa Tammerijn
OPENED: 2| CLOSED: 0

(O) - Donna Karan, Gareth Pugh

Juju Ivanyuk
OPENED: 6| CLOSED: 3

(O) - BCBG Max Azria, Doo.ri, Antonio Berardi, Temperley London, Nina Ricci, Costume National

Emily Baker
OPENED: 5 | CLOSED: 2

(O) - Edun, Max Azria, Topshop Unique, Emilio Pucci, Francesco Scognamiglio

Karlie Kloss
OPENED: 5 | CLOSED: 5

(O) - Anna Sui, Oscar De La Renta, Prabal Gurung, Dior, John Galliano

Caroline Brasch Nielsen
OPENED: 5 | CLOSED: 1

(O) - Bill Blass, Daks, Matthew Williamson, Sass & Bide, D&G

Alana Zimmer
OPENED: 5 | CLOSED: 3

(O) - Elie Tahari, Marc Jacobs, Nicole Miller, Jaeger London, Nicole Farhi

Candice Swanepoel
OPENED: 2 | CLOSED: 1

(O) - Blumarine, Elie Saab

Kinga Rajzak
OPENED: 2 | CLOSED: 0

(O) - Missoni, Emanuel Ungaro

Jourdan Dunn
OPENED: 2 | CLOSED: 2

(O) - Burberry Prorsum, Zac Posen

Valerija Kelava
OPENED: 3 | CLOSED: 1

(O) - Rag & Bone, Julien Macdonald, Paul Smith

Daria Strokous
OPENED: 2 | CLOSED: 2

(O) - Jil Sander, Pedro Lourenco

Aymeline Valade
OPENED: 3 | CLOSED: 4

(O) - Alexander Wang, Etro, Louis Vuitton

----------------------------------------------------------

feel free to add more please:flower:! btw this doesn't mean FF countdown is going to be like this because as I said previously if a model walks few major shows in Milan and Paris there's not enough lenght to do a video.. that's why they do not include them in their FFCountdown!

Are you sure Alla walked 6 shows? I counted 5 in her thread but she walked quite a few indeed! and I might know why FashionTV don't put some models (who opened lot of shows) in their First Face Countdown video..because usually the footage they use are Milan/Paris major shows and (the case of Alla for example - she walked for Versace in Milan and Lanvin Dior Alexander McQueen and Viktor&Rolf - plus Givenchy but I don't see givenchy footages in fashiontv ''model talks'' videos in a long time) and if model walks 2 major shows in Milan and more couple in Paris there's not enough lenght to do a video? that's why they do not include them in their FFCountdown? that's my point of view I guess...someone?:flower:

Alla opened 6 shows. Not really 'major' but if you say all shows go, then she qualifies.

MILAN
1 Classe Alviero Martini (O) (C)
Byblos (O)
Mila Schon (O)
+Simonetta Ravizza (C)

NEW YORK
Badgley Mischka (O)
Cushnie et OChs (O) (C)

PARIS
Andrew Gn (O)

Also, I don't know how many Openings it would take to make the list, but Ella Kandyba had 2 (Danielle Scutt and Murberry) plus two closings (Gaspard Yurkievich and Jean Charles de Castelbajac).

Yeah! exactly! I don't know how it's gonna be on FashionTV countdown..but at least in this thread we should count all the (O) shows and (C) from New York, London, Milan and Paris :flower:cheers!

ok so i think this is the top 10
forgive for any mistakes

#1.-Arizona
#2.-Daphne
#3.-Juju
#4.-karlie
#5.-Karmen
#6.-Emily
#7.-Caroline
#8.-Abbey
#9.-Ruby
#10.- Monika

Last edited by a moderator:
Natasha in my opinion is the biggest runway star for the last 5 years. She collectively opened 35 shows for the 3 seasons that she was Number 1. SS09 being the most epic, the ratio to the show that she did and opened that season was 1:3. Insane! It's amazing that she still gets to open shows of such high caliber after her run as Number 1. I hope she makes the list this season. ^_^

rest of the list
again sorry if any mistakes ^_^

#11.-Aymeline
#12.-Freja
#13.-Natasha
#14.-Valerija
#15.-MCB
#16.-Anja
#17.-Frida
#18.-Jourdan/Daria(tide same number of O/C shows)
#19.-Candice
#20.-Kinga/Melissa(tide same number of O/C shows)

You said to make a decison in case of O/C shows if there was a tide but i let that decision to you guys ^_^,then again i moght be wrong!

Natasha in my opinion is the biggest runway star for the last 5 years. She collectively opened 35 shows for the 3 seasons that she was Number 1. SS09 being the most epic, the ratio to the show that she did and opened that season was 1:3. Insane! It's amazing that she still gets to open shows of such high caliber after her run as Number 1. I hope she makes the list this season. ^_^

she is number 13,i think she did amazing.i mean she didnt really walk NYFW with the expetion of wang,which she closed,but yeah pretty amazing!^_^

Oh thanks guys for making they work, I wanted to do it by myself but it's not that easy though.:flower:

Just remember that FTV is crap! Their countdowns are very often not correct and they place the girls at wrong positions or use girls who didn't even open that much shows. That was my experience.

even though Freja and Natasha are not in your Top 10, I would imagine FTV includes them.
I have no doubt about Arizona being no 1.
Last season she wasn't in the list for whatever reason.

FTV will probably release their rank at the beginning/middle of April

ok so i think this is the top 10
forgive for any mistakes

#1.-Arizona
#2.-Daphne
#3.-Juju
#4.-karlie
#5.-Karmen
#6.-Emily
#7.-Caroline
#8.-Abbey
#9.-Ruby
#10.- Monika

1. Arizona
2. Daphne
3. Alla
3. Juju
5. Karlie
6. Karmen
7. Alana
8. Caroline BN
9. Emily B
10. Abbey

I don't understand why FTV does there list in such a weird manner..

Let's take Freja, Natasha and Alana.

Freja and Natasha opened 3, and Alana opened 5. With the only major show being Marc Jacobs. So with them 3. It'll be:

1. Alana
2. Freja
3. Natasha

But Freja and Natasha opened much more important shows.. So to me it'll be like..

1. Freja
2. Natasha
3. Alana

Since the calliber is much more important.. Why not do it by the calliber of the show instead of how many? Y'know?

I think a list like that would be much better..

I don't understand why FTV does there list in such a weird manner..

Let's take Freja, Natasha and Alana.

Freja and Natasha opened 3, and Alana opened 5. With the only major show being Marc Jacobs. So with them 3. It'll be:

1. Alana
2. Freja
3. Natasha

But Freja and Natasha opened much more important shows.. So to me it'll be like..

1. Freja
2. Natasha
3. Alana

Since the calliber is much more important.. Why not do it by the calliber of the show instead of how many? Y'know?

I think a list like that would be much better..

Eventually!! I mean in the past FTV used to count only the numbers of shows..nowadays they seem to count the quality of the shows as well as the most overrated models...that's why I think they'll swap Alla Kostromicheva/Alana Zimmer for Natasha/Freja or Jac..let's wait and see their result though

in the main first face countdown they only include girls who opened major shows in milan and paris,so ny or/and london doesn't matter at all...then they also do separetely smaller countdowns that focus on each city and the most ranked girl is the one who opens the most shows(major or not doesn't really matter)

They also include New York and London on their FTV First Face Countdown..if you go to youtube you can watch that in the first face talks videos. what you are talking about is the video footage they show..which are only the major shows in Paris/Milan.

here are the examples:
bscap0000.jpg

bscap0001.jpg

My guess is Arizona is #1, Daphne is #2 and Freja, Jac and Natasha will round out the top five but I am not sure about the order.

My guess:
#1 Arizona
#2 Daphne
#3 Juju
#4 Karlie
#5 Karmen
#6 Emily B
#7 Caroline BN
#8 Abbey
#9/#10 Natasha/Freja or Jac

Ok, my guess for this season, I'm not sure about the places though:

Abbey Lee Kershaw