Friends

^Nice! :lol:

Do you guys remember when Ross bought that pair of leather trousers? :rofl:

"The oil and the powder have turned into a paaaaaste." :rofl:

Of course I remember, gal.

I love when Monica and Mike b*tch when they're playing ping-pong.

"Uh yeah."
"Oh really?"
"Uh YEAH."
"Oh really?"
"Uh YEAHHHHH."

:lol:

^Oh I remember that too :lol: And Monica's hair :rofl:

"This scar? It's from Pictionary"

:rofl:

"Bean, bean... The Unbearable Likeness of Bean!" - Joey

Oh Joey. How I love thee.

I love that episode where Phoebe tries to teach some French to Joey :lol:

One of my favourite Friends moments - when Monica, Chandler and Ross reveal secrets about each other. Chandler kissing a guy in a bar and the Taco incident.

Monica: "I don't have any secrets. You SSSH!"

They also did something similar with the Thanksgiving episode where Monica and Ross' parents come over. :rofl:

One of my favorite episodes was Emma's birthday. They had a toy race, and everyone got so competitive. It was so hilarious :lol:

my favourite episode has got to be "the one where noones ready", where they're all attempting to get ready for ross's work do. priceless!

that one was so funny! (the one where no one's ready!) they made it beacuse they were running out of money so they had to film the whole thing without changing sets to save! and it turned out being one of the most liked episodes, so they tried to do more where all 6 of them were together, since those were always the favs!

i really thought the one where ross had rachel and joey and charlie over for supper (because he was "fine" with rachel and joey being together) and he takes the supper out of the oven without wearing oven mitts!
the whole show is hilarious though, and i think my fav is definitely the one with the embroys since i loved that game they all played! the whole appt. switching thing was great!

One of my favourite Friends moments - when Monica, Chandler and Ross reveal secrets about each other. Chandler kissing a guy in a bar and the Taco incident.

Monica: "I don't have any secrets. You SSSH!"

They also did something similar with the Thanksgiving episode where Monica and Ross' parents come over. :rofl:
Haha it's really very funny.

"Well Hurricane Gloria didn't break the porch swing, Monica did."

:rofl:

that one was so funny! (the one where no one's ready!) they made it beacuse they were running out of money so they had to film the whole thing without changing sets to save! and it turned out being one of the most liked episodes, so they tried to do more where all 6 of them were together, since those were always the favs!

wow, i never knew that! that's what i loved so much about it, how self-contained and simple it was, never knew it was due to financial reasons! every cloud...

^Totally. Complex visual effects weren't necessary, for instance. I think the biggest expense was the actors' salaries :lol:

my favourite episode has got to be "the one where noones ready", where they're all attempting to get ready for ross's work do. priceless!
The one where no one's ready! That was hilarious. My friends joked about "going commando" for weeks.:lol:

Chandler: The cushions are the essence of the chair.
Joey: That's right! I'm taking the essence.

Or Phoebe wearing the christmas ribbon.
Phoebe: Hey, I'm ready. Rachel didn't have anything that I liked so, but she had this christmas ribbon and I thought all right fine I'll be political.
Chandler: What are you supporting?
Phoebe: Duh, christmas.

That episode was one of the best.:rofl:

I think The One Where No One's Ready is the #5 favorite.

"I'm breezy."

"You can't say you're breezy because it totally negates the breezy."

LOL.

God i will never ever get sick of this show, i have seen every single season about several times, and its still hilarious every time!

^agree with you. I have every single season in dvd box and can watch them over and over again! that show was so freaking hilarious. I remember laughing so hard I couldn´t breath and tears were falling down my cheek. hahah.
oh god I love that show.
It allways cheers me up.

Haha, I love TOW Noone is ready. Totally classic.

Another one of the early ones that I absolutely adore is TOW All the Football. Once again, it's just the six of them together and it's comedy gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->