Friends

i love the show, i laugh every single 54th time i see every episode, but i hated the storyline from joey-rachel romance:sick: on.
ross cracks anyone up.. the tanning session!! "i'm a 12!!!!!!!!" :lol:

^ I'm a 12 :rofl:

Am I the only one who liked to see Rachel and Joey together? :unsure:

i didn't hate them, i felt bad for joey, but didnt like them as a couple...

i hate it because it seemed like incest! you don't go fooling around with your close friend's soulmate!!!! no matter if there isn't hope in reconciliation.. maybe i'm soaked in moral, but i wouldn't dare to even look at my friend's other half!

^ I'm a 12 :rofl:

Am I the only one who liked to see Rachel and Joey together? :unsure:
No, you are not the only one, I liked them too. Maybe because by then I was tired of Ross and Rachel's on-and-off-again-we-were-on-a-brake relationship.

Yeah I love this show too.And this is actually the only show I can watch a hundred times without getting bored ^_^

For anyone who's in London, 67 Broadwick Street has a pop up Central Perk untill next month, Gunther's even making appearances at it. It has props from the actual show there as well. All to celebrate the 15th aniverssary.

And about the movie, Jen was quite specific when she was on Ellen about saying "Nooo" to a movie, and yes to a TV special... Who knows!

totally agree chicandcool They left it on a hig and i don't think it'll be the same if they make a movie..what would it even be about?..although i do often wonder if Ross and Rachel ended up married..properly this time! LOL

^i was about to mention the same, i just heard it that its planned to be released on 2011 :unsure:

Yesterday I felt very old... I was watching a Jen Aniston special and they mentioned that Friends premiered in 1994... I watched that premiere, I can´t believe it has been that long! I watch re runs every now and then and I still laugh like I did the first time...

I watch re runs every now and then and I still laugh like I did the first time...
Friend is the kind of show I watch over and over again and still laugh a lot, even if I know exactly what's going to happen :blush:

oh, same here. I can quote most of the episodes, but it gets better and better every time I watch it. :woot:

I'm so obsessed with Friends that when I was travelling around Europe last year whenever Friends came on the TV and it was dubbed in whatever language I could still sit there watching it knowning actually what was going on.

Also they play Friends on E4 every night in the UK and I can tell you all the stuff that gets cut. I never realised the UK was so prudish even America let's b*tch stay.

How sad am I.

Friend is the kind of show I watch over and over again and still laugh a lot, even if I know exactly what's going to happen :blush:

haha me too!

but i am not that sure about the movie. i still gonna watch it but.. i will keep it with the series!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->