Giorgio Armani F/W 09.10 : Raquel Zimmermann & Sean Opry by Mert & Marcus

WOW this is stunning, her face, this girl...i just don't get her! I used to dislike her to no end, and yet she proves me wrong time and time again, she really is a good model.Love this ad!

I think i'm in love with Raquel :heart:
Love the black lips, her face looks stunning. Very elegant :blush:

I love this campaign, its like the opposite to the Sasha's 'white' Armani campaign from S/S 09

Hmm..i beg to differ. While i understand what you mean by "Sasha's white Armani" campaing, with this being much more dark, i'm still getting the same exact vibe from it.

Don't get me wrong, it's needless to say it's a very epic, strong image and Giorgio Armani SS 09 was one of my favorite campaigns of the SS 09 season. With the exception of the effect Sasha had going on with her's, it's pretty much the same. The lighting and how they give this ominous undertone add exceptionally well to this. & Raquel doesn't look half bad here :lol: Can't wait to see more! ^_^

Wow, I love her cheekbones. It's a great shot, indeed. But I still prefer last season (so far).

:woot:This is superb and very vintage.:heart:
I love make-up, her expression, her bones.......just loving Raquel basically:D
Gagging to see more.

M&M and Giorgio Armani are a perfect combination. They always bring out the best in each other, because no matter how boring and repetitive the collection was or how stale their photography sometimes is, the Armani ads ALWAYS work :heart:
totally agree. and it works with any model, it was incredible what they did with agyness, i was shocked when i saw her ads, they were fabulous, and now raquel looks fantastic too.

Raquel look good rememberme more a photo of David Sims in V but the campaing boring me same style need a change a think

i LOOOVVVVVVVEE it...
Raquel looks stunning, she really can do everything!!!

I would say that it looks surprisingly good (because I'm not a big fan of any of the parties involved), but Mert & Marcus have consistently produced appealing campaigns for Armani. This one's no different. I like it!

SHE never disappoints.
so elegant and sharp :D

anyone konw that which male model for Giorgio Armani menwear ads?

Beautiful. :heart:

It's a little like last season, though a darker color, but regardless, great campaign so far.

Same old GA ads but with different model. Gorgeous nonetheless

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->