Giorgio Armani F/W 09.10 : Raquel Zimmermann & Sean Opry by Mert & Marcus

As I read ALL your comments, all I can think of is this, this is the makings of a wonderful campaign. Not one bad review.

More and more I find that I love M&M's b&w work more than their color stuff. Their inhuman airbrushing works so much better in monochrome. It's much more classic.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is obvious those cheekbones are 'enhanced' but still... they serve the purpose.

So classy.
I liked the s/s 2009 campaign as well. I love this kind of chic, too.

Raquel OWNS this, in an ideal world all campaigns would elicit such a reaction.

wow, very strong campaign. raquel looks very fierce in the ad. :smile:

She looks amazing. Its so cool how she is still booking campaigns now a day. But I'm kinda tired of B&W.

This is one of the best racquel campaigns I've seen (along with her Marc jacobs from last season)

I love Raquel, I love Armani, I love Raquel for Armani, but somehow I dont really like this ad that much. I think it's a bit boring actually ... I think their campaigns for 2007 were much more beautiful.

oh the ad is stunning! I want to see other shots!

I hate Armani, but Raquel looks absolutely incredible.

Errr, I expected more but still Raquel looks great.

It seems like I'm the only one, but I'm not a very big fan of this. Maybe I just need to some more pictures or something.

wow, i didn't recognize Raquel at the first sight. she looks fierce and great. as to the campaign i don't find it is that attractive. maybe i need to see more pics.

Raquel never disappoints! Stunning!
I like the retro look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->