Giorgio Armani Prive Haute Couture F/W 11.12 Paris

image.jpg
image.jpg

nowfashion.com

Stunning collection. I've been really impressed with his Prive collection the last few seasons now. What I love about this one is how he was able to incorporate the Asian elements without having it come out costume-y and without losing the Armani woman either. Just a sleek, reserved and beautiful collection.

I love it ^_^

I can see oriental Kimono inspired collections

I totally love this! It's very beautiful and classic Armani (which I usually hate). But what puzzles me is why are his couture collections always 10 million times better than his RTW?

WOW! This is so beautiful! The best HC 11/12 collection so far.
He's a true artist!

Absolutly beautiful collection. This is the Asian influence done right. He has been using a lot of the Asian influences in his recent collections but this is the best yet. The prints were well places and the shilouttes be beautiful. Great way to start off day 2 of HC week

A beautiful collection of clothes, some of the prints are not to my taste, but lovely nonetheless. I think that too many of the skirts were too tight, which is not unheard of and of course couture is not supposed to be practical and that was probably why the pacing was so slow, but after a while what was initially serene and delicate became constrained and stifling.

Last edited by a moderator:
I say this is the perfect balance where the is a strong Asian influence while keeping things quintessential Armani.

When Giorgio take Orient as inspiration, always has the best collection, this was spectacular the mix of patterns with the velvet, the shoes, the bags, love it!
Some shapes were impossible for the rest of the mortals but on th emodels looks spectacular!
Love this!

More than the whole collection in itself, i fell in love with the details, they were great and the gowns amazing, anyway Armani Privé it's always a delightful show.
And now after watching Hqs, the looks are completely well structured and combied with the asian shapes. Loving it :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->