Giorgio Armani S/S 2010 : Nimue Smit & Ollie Edwards by Josh Olins

Nimue looks good but weird.
I dont like it, too black.
But Im happy for Nimue.

Not bad, but they can't do much, the collection was awful. :yuk:

^ I see what you mean. Their appeal is a bit comparable because they have a young/funky look. Campaigns are slightly boring this season but I do like this. It's classic Giorgio Armani, their campaigns are always recognizably rich and chic.

I actually kinda like it. The mood, the poses and the colors. I need to see this in a better quality to really determine wether I like it or not.

Liking the campaign so far... The colors look interesting, the contrast between Nimue's face is alluring... Looking forward for more...

looks old and stuffy, in spite of the young model and bold blue color (or rather because of the color)

too dark for Spring, and i'm surprised by how outdated this feels...
makes me appreciate previous campaigns all the more, it's not easy turning horrible collections into chicness

the colors might be quite striking in print, though... eye-catching... and i guess that's half the game won

Bellaly,please specify the Facebook page where you got the preview pics.Thank you.

i think we get it now, it's nothing like Raquel's. goodness!

i think i like it
but is it even nimue? the first shot looks like tanya and the second one like siri :unsure: [but i'm sure it's not them]

^^ Thought that was Siri too on the sec picture, but i don't know!

Herk!
Too bad they made her look like that, Nimue's fresh and cute and that is boring and deep, and what the point with that awful wig.

Raquel's campaign last season was perfection, so I'm not sure this can be any better. Let's wait.

Sick of everyone comparing to Raquel. This is a new campaign.
Didn't like that campaign that much.

Nimue is simply an amazing model and i think she did the job quite well. But i'm curious for more and better photos. It's hard to judge with these photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->