Givenchy F/W 2015.16 Paris

marcBarna

Reaction score
Givenchy-RTW-FW15-Paris-8570-1425843295-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

Nice dress! But the make-up is too much!

I found the facial decoration horribly distracting. I had to actually force myself to pay attention the clothes. I didn't like that aspect about it. But the collection itself is really nice, very 'old school' Riccardo Tisci (ca. 2004?!). Very dark and goth and super luxurious.

Can anyone explain what the connection between that set design (Arcade, old computers) and the collection is?

Okay, who thought those mustache piercings were a good idea?

The collection was pretty nice, however. Not reinventing the wheel, but it was pretty good. I can't help but feel he's on autopilot mode, though...

can't stand what's on their faces but i ignored it

it's an okay collection, not his strongest...certainly his worst in a couple of years but yet it's still not that bad compared to some of the crap we've seen in paris so far

Another season of Riccardo on autopilot. And what do matadors have to do with arcade games?

The dresses are nice. but the setting and make up look confused

Now seeing the collection I can´t stop thinking about Dolce & Gabbana...and that´s not good in Givenchy!

Such a solid collection. The opening and closing pieces were total standouts. Didn't care much for the recycled themes thrown in the middle, they didn't add anything. That corseted evening ensemble was TDF

I don't really care for Givenchy, there some interesting dresses here and there, but the facial ornaments are just .. beautiful! :wub:

train wreck and what horrid make up, it gave me hives

It feels a bit too Madonna influenced, and I don't think I like that. The jewelry is seriously way too distracting.

nowfashion.com

Many looks missing by Now Fashion...

Most of it is bad. I did like a few of the darker/black looks, including the dresses. Beyond that there's little to salvage.
Will they ever stop with the laid baby hairs?? Totally repetitive and boring and appropriative. Same for the piercings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->