Gloves S/S 06

I think everyone's main concern is that gloves are not very wearable and look silly in the summer.....

I actually think the Miu Miu glove styling is so cute that I think it wouldn't look too out of place in the hot summer months....! :blush:

Verrier S/S 06
Source: style.com

15m.jpg
01m.jpg

Well gloves on a lady look good if you're going for the polished summer aristocrat look.

I love gloves, i think all males should wear them, nowadays only superheroes get to wear gloves, whats up with that??? I WANT TO WEAR GLOVES TOO!!! My idol Michael Jackson always wore those babies, heres a pic of his favorite glove

Last edited by a moderator:
I fell in love with the crochet gloves by Miss Dater that DKNY used in all of their ads from last spring.

...I have two pair...and EVERYONE comments when I wear them :rolleyes: "Are those driving gloves? Why are you wearing them?"

(images from Maja Latinovic's thread)

missing proper credits (refer to the original source when posting pics found on tFS)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Only one glove.....!? Now that's a funny look.... ^_^

Kimkhuu said:
I actually think the Miu Miu glove styling is so cute that I think it wouldn't look too out of place in the hot summer months....! :blush:
I agree. I like the Miu Miu styling best out of all the ones posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->